Islamic Street Justice
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Islamic Street Justice

Post Islamic Street Justice

Subject: Islamic Street Justice

When you cross the radicals here's the answer

3. Does that mean Christianity belongs in the first century where it came from?

Oy, so much for religious freedom.

Yes, there are extremists, among ALL groups. No, *THE VAST MAJORITY OF MODERATE MUSLIMS TO NOT BELIEVE THAT IS ACCEPTABLE*.

The two most populous majority-Muslim nations are ones you don't even think about: Indonesia and Turkey. Both countries fully support other religions. It is not ISLAM that says the hate he ascribes to it, it is EXTREMISTS who say that.

Gee Ed, did the cat whiz in your Wheaties this morning? You seem to be on a tear so we will just chalk it up to the cat. Here again, one is entitled to their own opinion. It isn't the run of the mill Muslims we are having trouble with these days. In case you hadn't noticed, it is the extremists who were referenced in the video. Contrary to your belief, those two countries are not as tolerant of other religions as you make out. The last I heard, the Muslims wanted to be the world dominant religion. Has that changed? I don't think so. Wasn't it Muhammad who said if the infidel wouldn't convert to Islam, he should be killed? Be that as it may, we are all exercising freedom of opinion, don't you think?

God Bless Wild Bill,

I fully support his Statement,and Beliefs. America wake up,it could happen to you.

6. I am very sad about all the attacks that Muslims are doing and we still say it's just a few! bad apples!! well hell lets kill the bad apples, send them to prison, or deport them. and stop them from hurting others. And someone put a leash on that CAT!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Gee Ed, did the cat whiz in your Wheaties this morning? You seem to be on a tear so we will just chalk it up to the cat. Here again, one is entitled to their own opinion. It isn't the run of the mill Muslims we are having trouble with these days. In case you hadn't noticed, it is the extremists who were referenced in the video. Contrary to your belief, those two countries are not as tolerant of other religions as you make out. The last I heard, the Muslims wanted to be the world dominant religion. Has that changed? I don't think so. Wasn't it Muhammad who said if the infidel wouldn't convert to Islam, he should be killed? Be that as it may, we are all exercising freedom of opinion, don't you think?
    Old grunt, you can't be so hard on Mr.Ed otherwise Mr. Firefighter will tell use how we need to be more caring and not so hateful and be more polite. All Muslims were taught to kill the infidels the radical ones act on their teachings. Mr. Eds reply is soooo typical of an extremist bedwetting Democrat. make no mistake about the fact that the demarcates pose more of a threat to this Rebublic then the Muslims. I'm a moron...I think I will be a Democrat and support that joker Joe bite me.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Old grunt, you can't be so hard on Mr.Ed otherwise Mr. Firefighter will tell use how we need to be more caring and not so hateful and be more polite. All Muslims were taught to kill the infidels the radical ones act on their teachings. Mr. Eds reply is soooo typical of an extremist bedwetting Democrat. make no mistake about the fact that the demarcates pose more of a threat to this Rebublic then the Muslims. I'm a moron...I think I will be a Democrat and support that joker Joe bite me.
    You just can't miss a single attempt to bash religion can you.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    You just can't miss a single attempt to bash religion can you.
    Precisely what religion is he bashing? I personally don't think ANY religion is worth spit. They're all a bunch of hypocritical us-vs-them cults, just like political parties.

I think what bothers me the most, besides the bed wetting protests that not ALL the Muzzies are fanatical Jihadis, is the fact that there is no great outcry from the rank and file (normal? middle of the road? progressive?) Muzzie directed in scorn at the antics of the Jihadis.

The Jihadis do something horrendous and barbaric.... where is the outrage as would be seen in Western Countries? Where is the disclaimer? Where are the REAL Muzzies... the ones that don't condone such barbarous acts?

I would really like to know, because all I see is the sound of silence at best and tacit approval at worst.

Now, will someone tell me (again) just why it is I should cut these medievil barbarians any slack?

Tell you what, I will "cut them some slack" just as soon as I see mass protests against this sort of behavior by their co-religionists. NOT sooner.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

11. Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    I think what bothers me the most, besides the bed wetting protests that not ALL the Muzzies are fanatical Jihadis, is the fact that there is no great outcry from the rank and file (normal? middle of the road? progressive?) Muzzie directed in scorn at the antics of the Jihadis.

The Jihadis do something horrendous and barbaric.... where is the outrage as would be seen in Western Countries? Where is the disclaimer? Where are the REAL Muzzies... the ones that don't condone such barbarous acts?

I would really like to know, because all I see is the sound of silence at best and tacit approval at worst.

Now, will someone tell me (again) just why it is I should cut these medievil barbarians any slack?

Tell you what, I will "cut them some slack" just as soon as I see mass protests against this sort of behavior by their co-religionists. NOT sooner.

GG
    Don't hold you breath. We are dealing with some inbred defects. My guess they will end up as a democrat and mr. Ed will defend their existence and Chen will tell us we are hateful we are. And Obama's children will contiuue to expose what a bunch of whackos the democrats really are.

Sorry Ed, your party sucks! Your party is trying destroy our republic and replace it with communism.

Ok Gulf5 lets here about your mindless badges.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast