The White Side of the Story - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: The White Side of the Story

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,450
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    I know about the history , but because black tribal leaders offered up slaves to white slave traders doesn't make it right. That's like saying the devil made me do it. Slavery is wrong in any culture. Talking about reality been black all my life, and I have never relied on hand outs. Been working all my adult life in the military and for the government . Been all over this country and several places in the world and the sad REALITY is I've seen and encountered more racism in this country than any other. This is the greatest country in the world but this ugly sore of racism keeps popping its head up. As far as entitlements, poor people from all races take from the government if its more blacks than any other per capita , why would you think? DISCRIMINATION.

    Now some have given up and depend on government hand outs , but there a lot out there still trying to have the American dream but because of discrimation are denied that dream. Yes its 2011 and its still going on. I remembered just trying to get a broken window fixed in my house. I would call a window repair shop, they would come out do the measurements and make arrangements to replace the window. When the time came they would never come back. I would call, and I would get the run around. These were white owned businesses . Was it because I was black they didn't want to give me any business? Didn't live in a bad neighborhood. So I chalked it up to discrimination. Absolutely no reason for them not to come back to fix a window.

    Found out I was being ripped off by two auto repair shops, both white owned. Want to paint yourself Black and find our what its like? I dare you. Unless you're in our shoes you have no idea what its like to be discriminated on from sight , from the word go. If you are being discriminated from black people you should already know why.

    I remember when I was looking for a house to buy . Went to a mostly white neighborhood to look at a house. When we got of the car there were these white men across the street staring us down. Like what the hell you doing here. It pissed me to no end , and I served my country for these fools. It's ridiculous. The sad thing about it I'm not even racist person I treat everybody the same like I want to be treated, but when I get discriminated against it takes everything in my power to be the bigger person and do the right thing.
    I'm glad you know about history; because I'm sure you know that a "black" man is responsible for making slavery legal in this country. Yep, a black man was the first person in this nation to take his "servant" to court and make him a permanent slave. (I'm sure glad you know your history.)

    I for one am tired of black people complaining about being oppressed. This is the GREATEST country the world has ever seen. If you fail, it's your own fault! PERIOD!

    If some of our so-called poor minorities would go visit places in Africa, Haiti, S. America and the middle east, they may come back home and thank almighty GOD they live in America!

    -

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Posts
    1,207
    Blog Entries
    1
    Very sad this thread exists.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

  4. #13
    Very sad indeed. Also what is sad is that anytime the Sgt gets bad service he attributes it to racism.

    I get bad service everyday and because I live in the Deep South, SC, most of the service I recieve is from young kids, mostly black.

    The idea I get in my head is, geeze, these young kids have no work eithic anymore. It's not, these young black kids are dissing me because I'm white.

    So your black Sgt. Get over it and stop thinking your bad service is because of it. I'll bet you a dollar to a donut those folks across the street looking you up and down would have been looking at any other person the same way. It's their neighborhood. they are are gonna have interest in whoever is about to move in.


    Sgt, you're the one with the problem and you project it because you're looking for trouble. Unfortunately there are many like you and the likes of Jesse and Al and the Right Reverend Write incite you folks at every turn. Thats what excites them, to see you frothing.

    Keep using your excuse and you will be a very unhappy man for the rest of your life. If you don't think things have changed over the years since we were doing it wrong, just look at the jackass in the whitehouse. There aren't enough blacks in these United States to vote him in on their own. It took a hell of a lot of White folks to do it and if they wanted to screw blacks, not sure it would have turned out the way it did.

    Take a look at the the new BLACK man who is gaining in the polls, and he's not even part white. Look at the amount of white folks behind him in his entourage and the white folks in the audiences.

    Yeah, that's racism. Those white folks are just there to watch him make an idiot of himself. They are just making contributions to him to see him fail. yeah, that's just racism at it's finest.

    Get over yourself and be a man. Stop looking for an excuse for your problems. Did you ever think your problems may start with the attitude you project? No, I know. You know how it was for for grandaddy and you're not gonna let us forget it.

    Good for you, you keep that up!

    KK

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Can I please buy some of what ever it is y'all are smoking. I should be grateful to the white man for bringing my ancestors to America in chains where they used them to build up their wealth.

    Get off your high horse and look at what you have done to the Black community. Most of the whits have jobs due to blacks, How many of the prisoners are white? Not as many that are black and then look at the guards guarding the prisoners most of them are white.

    You republican ***** and moan about blacks on welfare but don't say a damn thing about the corpration the government gives money to because you don'r call it warfare. Why the hell should a company making bi8llions of dollars recive money from the government. Let alone farms getting paid to not grow certain crops by the government.

    This world is not fair and neither is life so quite your bitching about racism and how fortunate black are to have been brought to America were the white man treats them so well.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter:239696
    Very sad indeed. Also what is sad is that anytime the Sgt gets bad service he attributes it to racism.

    I get bad service everyday and because I live in the Deep South, SC, most of the service I recieve is from young kids, mostly black.

    The idea I get in my head is, geeze, these young kids have no work eithic anymore. It's not, these young black kids are dissing me because I'm white.

    So your black Sgt. Get over it and stop thinking your bad service is because of it. I'll bet you a dollar to a donut those folks across the street looking you up and down would have been looking at any other person the same way. It's their neighborhood. they are are gonna have interest in whoever is about to move in.


    Sgt, you're the one with the problem and you project it because you're looking for trouble. Unfortunately there are many like you and the likes of Jesse and Al and the Right Reverend Write incite you folks at every turn. Thats what excites them, to see you frothing.

    Keep using your excuse and you will be a very unhappy man for the rest of your life. If you don't think things have changed over the years since we were doing it wrong, just look at the jackass in the whitehouse. There aren't enough blacks in these United States to vote him in on their own. It took a hell of a lot of White folks to do it and if they wanted to screw blacks, not sure it would have turned out the way it did.

    Take a look at the the new BLACK man who is gaining in the polls, and he's not even part white. Look at the amount of white folks behind him in his entourage and the white folks in the audiences.

    Yeah, that's racism. Those white folks are just there to watch him make an idiot of himself. They are just making contributions to him to see him fail. yeah, that's just racism at it's finest.

    Get over yourself and be a man. Stop looking for an excuse for your problems. Did you ever think your problems may start with the attitude you project? No, I know. You know how it was for for grandaddy and you're not gonna let us forget it.

    Good for you, you keep that up!

    KK
    First of all I don't attribute all of my problems to racism as a matter of fact I have very few problems. I'm proud to be black. Don't jump down my throat because I voiced my opinion about bein discriminated against. You must be out your [email protected]#$ mind. Been a man served this country over 21 years and in combat for nuts like you. I don't look for excuses for the few problems I have. I see a lot of internet commandos on here. I'm done with you people.

  7. So many people live in the dark, or just keep making excuses for bad behavior

  8. #17
    YOU PEOPLE?

    Hey dude, I also did my 20 having to deal with guys with chips on their shoulders like you. I survived, apparently you did not.

    Adios!

    KK

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Posts
    1,207
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Can I please buy some of what ever it is y'all are smoking. I should be grateful to the white man for bringing my ancestors to America in chains where they used them to build up their wealth.

    Get off your high horse and look at what you have done to the Black community. Most of the whits have jobs due to blacks, How many of the prisoners are white? Not as many that are black and then look at the guards guarding the prisoners most of them are white.

    You republican ***** and moan about blacks on welfare but don't say a damn thing about the corpration the government gives money to because you don'r call it warfare. Why the hell should a company making bi8llions of dollars recive money from the government. Let alone farms getting paid to not grow certain crops by the government.

    This world is not fair and neither is life so quite your bitching about racism and how fortunate black are to have been brought to America were the white man treats them so well.
    Wrong. We complain about PEOPLE on welfare.
    Wrong. Our current Prez and his cohorts are giving the banks and rich fat cats tax money.
    Wrong. If there are more black prisoners then maybe, just maybe, there were more black criminals.
    Wrong. Slavery, still happening elsewhere, was wrong for this country to have done. No black man alive today was ever a slave. To help out, being of color gives you points on applications, preference in some colleges and on and on...
    Wrong. We did nothing to the black man. We, here, are all likely of the thinking that past generations did do wrong, but ours never owned slaves. Have you forgiven the many slave owning tribes of Africa?
    Wrong. Republicans want equal playing fields for all. We want no special treatment for anyone. We want lower taxes so more jobs can be created so people have more money so more sales tax along with payroll taxes that build our economy would be created as Reagan did after the crap Jimmie Carter caused in the late 70's. With less government intervention faith based and not-for-profit charities can help those in need much better.

    Right. I don't care what color you or anyone here is and I would bet Navy's next retirement check that very, very, very, very few of those here would care either.

    Right. A vast majority if not all of us here would shake anyone's hand here, would help with a meal or two if needed, would help change a flat tire for, and would call anyone here a friend if ever to meet. ...Regardless of your or my or thier ancestry.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Posts
    1,207
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    YOU PEOPLE?

    Hey dude, I also did my 20 having to deal with guys with chips on their shoulders like you. I survived, apparently you did not.

    Adios!

    KK
    ...Is it too late to tack on those dolphins? :-)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

  11. #20
    I still wince at the thought of it:):):)

    KK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast