The White Side of the Story - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The White Side of the Story

Go back and look at America's History and laws

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Wrong. We complain about PEOPLE on welfare.
    Wrong. Our current Prez and his cohorts are giving the banks and rich fat cats tax money.
    Wrong. If there are more black prisoners then maybe, just maybe, there were more black criminals.
    Wrong. Slavery, still happening elsewhere, was wrong for this country to have done. No black man alive today was ever a slave. To help out, being of color gives you points on applications, preference in some colleges and on and on...
    Wrong. We did nothing to the black man. We, here, are all likely of the thinking that past generations did do wrong, but ours never owned slaves. Have you forgiven the many slave owning tribes of Africa?
    Wrong. Republicans want equal playing fields for all. We want no special treatment for anyone. We want lower taxes so more jobs can be created so people have more money so more sales tax along with payroll taxes that build our economy would be created as Reagan did after the crap Jimmie Carter caused in the late 70's. With less government intervention faith based and not-for-profit charities can help those in need much better.

Right. I don't care what color you or anyone here is and I would bet Navy's next retirement check that very, very, very, very few of those here would care either.

Right. A vast majority if not all of us here would shake anyone's hand here, would help with a meal or two if needed, would help change a flat tire for, and would call anyone here a friend if ever to meet. ...Regardless of your or my or thier ancestry.
    Like I asked before please let me buy some of what ever it is you'r using to distort reality. More black criminals, stop and think for a moment why whites who commit crimes get lighter sentences than blacks who commit the same crime. Here is A link to the report done on it in 2005 -> http://www.prisonpolicy.org/scans/sp/disparity.pdf

Also here is a case you should look at PLESSY v. FERGUSON, U.S. Supreme Court 163 U.S. 537 (1896) here is a link to it -->FindLaw | Cases and Codes

just for my amusement
    That petitioner was a citizen of the United States and a resident of the state of Louisiana, of mixed descent, in the proportion of seven-e ghths Caucasian and one-eighth African blood; that the mixture of colored blood was not discernible in him, and that he was entitled to every recognition, right, privilege, and immunity secured to the citizens of the United States of the white race by its constitution and laws
    That he was entitled to every recognition, right, privilege, and immunity secured to the citizens of the United States of the white race by its constitution and laws.

What is highlighted in red is what I think when I here people saying we need to take our country back.

This link expanse on the PLESSY v. FERGUSON trail and shows how it then expanded to the Jim Crow laws and other racist laws that were past.
    Paul's crime and justice Page: class, race, gender and crime: race and ethnicity (minorities) chapter

And here is a link that shows why the occupy wall street people are out their Paul's crime and justice page: companion website for jeffrey reiman, the rich get richer and the poor get prison: Ch 3 Summary It talks about how white collar criminals get less jail time then other criminals who steal far less then them but don't have the money the white collar criminal have to get a good legal defense.

Paul Leighton - Corp Crime and Issues of Class In CJ - 1/6 - YouTube

You know, Sgtyoung85 and Kasper, I don't know for a fact if you're black or not, and the reality is it doesn't matter one way or the other.

You both sound like the old Irish guy that lived around the corner from me that b1tched that everything bad that happened was because of the Italians.

It sounded stupid coming from him and it sounds stupid coming from you.

Sounds just like you do. Everything bad that happens is the white guy fault. You get bad service, its because they're white and you're black. What a crock. If you really had any proof of discrimination I'm sure you'd use it. But you don't because it's just a deep rooted 'feeling' you have that everyone that ain't black is out to get you.

If you're truly discriminated against and you let it go without mention of correction then you are as guilty as the Klansman for perpetuating racism.

The black man has been given more opportunity than any other minority in this country. The ones that took that opportunity and made what they wanted out of it are the ones you don't hear yelling about discrimination.

'Nuff said on this subject. I'm pulling my fat white a$$ out of this muck.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    You know, Sgtyoung85 and Kasper, I don't know for a fact if you're black or not, and the reality is it doesn't matter one way or the other.

You both sound like the old Irish guy that lived around the corner from me that b1tched that everything bad that happened was because of the Italians.

It sounded stupid coming from him and it sounds stupid coming from you.

Sounds just like you do. Everything bad that happens is the white guy fault. You get bad service, its because they're white and you're black. What a crock. If you really had any proof of discrimination I'm sure you'd use it. But you don't because it's just a deep rooted 'feeling' you have that everyone that ain't black is out to get you.

If you're truly discriminated against and you let it go without mention of correction then you are as guilty as the Klansman for perpetuating racism.

The black man has been given more opportunity than any other minority in this country. The ones that took that opportunity and made what they wanted out of it are the ones you don't hear yelling about discrimination.

'Nuff said on this subject. I'm pulling my fat white a$$ out of this muck.
    Once again you go trying to put words into my mouth. Show me where in any of my post I say when I get bad service it due to them being racist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123