Obama is a dictator. The United States does not have three branches of government. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama is a dictator. The United States does not have three branches of government.

Well...let us hope that we will still be able to vote by then, eh? Many months yet to pass before 2012...and many more rolling of his pen and many more decrees to circumvent the constitution some more that might happen before 2012. He is wooing the voters right now, saying all the right things he think many will still believe, but "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

This reminds me of the Marcoses of the Philippines. He nearly made his country bow down to his dictatorship ways and thoughts -- but people revolted against him. I hope the same incident doesn't happen to this country. Why? because I live here. You live here. We all live here in this country. We must all be vigilant. It will take years to undo what this person had already done for the last 3 years but it CAN BE DONE.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

If our elected officials would do the job we elect them to do, did their job instead of play politics and linning their pockets with money, much of what he has done could be stopped. Also if the main stream media did their job instesd of twisting stories to protect their chosen leaders, things could be different. Lest we forget it was Chris Dodd and Barnie Frank that setup the housing crash. Two liberal progress democrats. The left and the mainstream media continue stiring up class warfare instead of directing the blame were it belongs.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    If our elected officials would do the job we elect them to do, did their job instead of play politics and linning their pockets with money, much of what he has done could be stopped. Also if the main stream media did their job instesd of twisting stories to protect their chosen leaders, things could be different. Lest we forget it was Chris Dodd and Barnie Frank that setup the housing crash. Two liberal progress democrats. The left and the mainstream media continue stiring up class warfare instead of directing the blame were it belongs.
    NEW WORD: Ineptocracy (in-ept-o-cra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
    (Got this from an email. I think it is an appropriate word for this one..)
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Usually I do not reply on Politics--just gets my head all screwed up and I want to go outside my home and go postal. The title of this thread just "beckoned" me. I look at the landscape in this country and around the world and I see many many things that can and might very well go very very wrong. I believe that this Occupy business with its railing against big business, banks etal, that always ends with the naming of Goldman Sachs, and this country's (or should I say our moslem dictator wannabe) back turning on the only true democracy and ally we have in mid east (Israel), where a lot of people named Goldman and Sachs live, has a ring of history that beckons back to Germany 1930, when a nice guy named Hitler blamed people with names like Goldman and Sachs for all that was wrong--he then used the power of his government, brownshirt hooligans and killers, and the fact that the populace had no guns anymore, to establish his wonderful years of fun and frolics. In our new healthcare bill that no one read there is a provision for establishing a "civilian-type defense force" in case of major civil unrest (sure sounds like brownshirts to me--just let loose the SEIU and ACORN zombies as your "defense force"). You put this all together with his total disregard for congress, the supreme court, the constitution and you have people like me, who once had relatives in Germany 1930 thinking very seriously. I can tell anyone who reads this, that unlike the sheep in Germany in 1930 who never believed anything like this could happen to them since they were German citizens (sure sounds like the dems and liberals who see nothing wrong), if someone decides that I should go to camp and wear a star on my jacket, and this request is at my doorstep--they will die before me.

Through my political life it's always the same story. Ok to bash the republicans and any hard working producers. Attack the job producers and conservatives for being greedy. Then on the other side the democrats are not greedy for they care so much, how dare you bash them. The non producer have no chance on their own because of those greedy rich people. Attack wall street, the bastion of greed. Did you know that it's leagal for our elected representative to engage in insider trading. Check it out. The rest of us can't do that but they can. The democrats are out there supporting occupy wall street and I will bet they are also heavily invested there, making tons of money. I guess for some of us you can have it both ways.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    NEW WORD: Ineptocracy (in-ept-o-cra-cy)
    When it absolutely positively needs to be screwed up in the shortest amount of time possible, you call the UN.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    When it absolutely positively needs to be screwed up in the shortest amount of time possible, you call the UN.
    G: Mark this down on your calendar. This is one time we are in complete agreement!

Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post
    some blogs have been terminated due to persidential orders....hmmm.
    Proof? Specific citations?

Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post
    obama is the only president that has asked your fellow americas to reports on other americas.
    ORLY? How's your WW2 history? Japanese American internment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I know, I know. "That's different. That was war."
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    G: Mark this down on your calendar. This is one time we are in complete agreement!
    Perhaps you should read my thread in this forum entitled, "Another Screw Up by the UN."

11. Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    Proof? Specific citations?

ORLY? How's your WW2 history? Japanese American internment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I know, I know. "That's different. That was war."
    + The communism scare of the '50s.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast