Obama is a dictator. The United States does not have three branches of government. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama is a dictator. The United States does not have three branches of government.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    + The communism scare of the '50s.
    Or the "War on Drugs".

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    NEW WORD: Ineptocracy (in-ept-o-cra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
    (Got this from an email. I think it is an appropriate word for this one..)
    Nearly word for word from Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    when a nice guy named Hitler blamed people with names like Goldman and Sachs for all that was wrong
    And, Godwin's law strikes again.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    Dictator is one of those many terms that ends up having a variety of meanings, like paying your "Fair share" in taxes. By his track record and upbringing, Obama is expanding the power of the executive branch of government as he sees fit, and likes to expand the powers of the other branches because he thinks bigger is better. I'm not saying I agree with him, but there are no regulations on things like cabinet size and "Tsars." Can it be said that he is working around the Constitution? Some people accuse Lincoln of expanding executive power too, although that was during wartime. I would say that keeping these issues in context can be helpful, but that still won't please everyone.

Now if Obama does not allow us to vote him out in 2012, then we will have a clear cut dictator definition that can't be refuted!
    He and his cronies along with mainstream media types will NOT physically keep us from voting him out, nor will he be successful with any attempts to suspend the election. However, he and they are trying fast and furious (no pun intended) to hide much of not only his administrations activities but the results of those activities. By not reporting the news for the sake of simply reporting the news the mainstreamers are hoodwinking millions. Reelection by the illinformed would be his hope.

He is being as middle of the road as he and his administration can tolerate, I truly believe that. I think they are being as "moderate" as they can be while still passing horrendous marxist government takovers (ObaMao Care, bail outs with gov't control, etc) so as to be somewhat reelectable. Holy crap, batman, if you think he and they are going to hold back at all, including gun control, if reelected then please come by my house so I can sell you any number of bridges in the area! You ain't seen nuth'n yet... Greece is seeking a bail out, but who'd bail us out after we completely fail after another five years (at this point) with an even more aggressive marxist regime?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Not a fan of Obama or hoe things have gone since he's been in the White House, but to call him a dictator smacks of demagoguery. He's done nothing worse than any president, Democrat or Republican, since Grover Cleveland (the last president who truly stayed within the Constitution).
    Grover Cleveland was the only "Constitution believing" president since John Adams. The dictatorship we call the presidency was formed by the "Great Emancipator" Lincoln and has been strengthened by every wartime president since. War is used primarily by the two political parties to cement their hold on the government. I don't know if a President could work without total powers anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123