shut down the DEA! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: shut down the DEA!

1. Pretty sure potheads don't withdrawal, and again, I don't use drugs.

I know what's missing from your post. Education!

KK

4. I know what's missing from yours, substance!

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    DEA, BATFE, IRS, Dept of Education and the EPA can go along with ACORN, large modern day unions, the Tides Foundation, PETA, Soros, Bloomburg, MSNBC (or is that MSLSD?), Neo Nazi's and the American nazi's, black panthers, skin heads, white power trash, the UN, China, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, about 28 U.S. democrat senators, 7 repubic senators and 47 mixed house members, jihadists and those sympathetic to them including our psuedo-prez, along with up to 14,000,000 illegals here in the USA.

What did tide detergent company do anyway to be on that list? Yeah, I can just hear, er, read it now. So, I'll assume everyone if familiar with the rest of the list and the various threats to our strength and sovereignty they pose and just address the Tides Foundation. Here is a board you can use to jump into the pool of lookie-learn: Perfect: Tides Foundation Nuts Trying to Silence Glenn Beck for Reporting on Tides Foundation's Anti-American Activities--Like Censorship
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

6. amen

Amen my brother amen

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    DEA, BATFE, IRS, Dept of Education and the EPA can go along with ACORN, large modern day unions, the Tides Foundation, PETA, Soros, Bloomburg, MSNBC (or is that MSLSD?), Neo Nazi's and the American nazi's, black panthers, skin heads, white power trash, the UN, China, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, about 28 U.S. democrat senators, 7 repubic senators and 47 mixed house members, jihadists and those sympathetic to them including our psuedo-prez, along with up to 14,000,000 illegals here in the USA.

What did tide detergent company do anyway to be on that list? Yeah, I can just hear, er, read it now. So, I'll assume everyone if familiar with the rest of the list and the various threats to our strength and sovereignty they pose and just address the Tides Foundation. Here is a board you can use to jump into the pool of lookie-learn: Perfect: Tides Foundation Nuts Trying to Silence Glenn Beck for Reporting on Tides Foundation's Anti-American Activities--Like Censorship
    I remember reading somewhere that ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms) should be a convenience store, not a government agency. Anywho, we have way too much government intrusion that is promoted by far-left organizatons that, on the surface, appear to be doing good, but they're doing evil.
    Happily clinging to God and my guns...not at all bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    Funny, I don't smoke pot, or even drink. God abandoned the united states already sailor
    Funny, God seems to be smiling on me.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    Pretty sure potheads don't withdrawal, and again, I don't use drugs.
    Then you're not speaking from experience. Should we just make crack, meth, opiates and heroin legal? Shall we give tweekers free dental care for "meth mouth?" Drugs are the single largest burden on our social services in America. Large numbers of tweekers, crackheads, heroin addicts and pill-poppers become so addicted that they resort to crime to support their habit. And since drug adiction is an accepted disability they qualify for Medicaid, welfare and SS benefits. Sorry... I'm locking them up.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

10. I've smoked pot, which is the topic here. I strongly believe in locking up all Meth/coke/heroin ect users also, but notice you didn't mention weed? If the DEA stopped wasting resources on grow farms and LEGAL ones at that then the topic wouldn't have been shut down the DEA. Doesnt it bother you even a little bit that they are going against Oregon law and waving their federal flag on everyone's face for NO reason? Doesn't that seem like a waste of time, money and resources? These farms being busted up are LEGAL here! So put away your I hate pot head antics for just 1 second here and try and understand. If we as a state decide to legalize pot for medicinal use and allow grow houses for people that can't grow and dispense themselves, then the DEA needs to abide by those rules and move on to the Meth labs. Now understand I'm not talking about the 10 million dollar grow ops in the mountains. In Oregon people are allowed X amount of pot and plants. They can then give their cards to a caretaker to grow. All these caretakers have been LEGAL. Do you get where I'm going with this now? Do I believe that all these medical pot users actually need it? Nope! But if booze is legal, so should pot. I'm tired of being told what's right and what's wrong by some crusty old bags who have no life experience and pick and choose their own morals. Freedom, we all preach it, now try and respect it

Quote Originally Posted by BC1:239422
    Then you're not speaking from experience. Should we just make crack, meth, opiates and heroin legal? Shall we give tweekers free dental care for "meth mouth?" Drugs are the single largest burden on our social services in America. Large numbers of tweekers, crackheads, heroin addicts and pill-poppers become so addicted that they resort to crime to support their habit. And since drug adiction is an accepted disability they qualify for Medicaid, welfare and SS benefits. Sorry... I'm locking them up.
    Do you want to lock up alcoholics and nicotine addicts too? What about people addicted to Nyquil? Sex addicts? What about people addicted to Trans fats, sugar, caffeine, coffee? We should make them illegal so it's a crime to ingest or watch those addictions, so we can lock them up?

From experience, how often do I go on marijuana calls? I haven't. Marijuana is not as bad as the media portrays it. Just like guns, pitbulls, dobermans, global warming, etc. marijuana even has a small spectrum of medicinal use...can't say that about alcohol or cigarettes. (there is one type of poisoning that used to be treated with alcohol, science had moved on though).

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast