shut down the DEA!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: shut down the DEA!

  1. shut down the DEA!

    I'm an Oregon resident and just about every day for the past month there's some news about the DEA raiding another grow farm. There's been no proof brought forth about growing over their limits and all the farmers have come forward and said that they were well within their legal limits. The DEA doesn't need to prove any misconduct because its still illegal federally. All this is doing is wasting federal taxes. Why can they not just admit that they've failed this war on drugs simply because they've invested to much time chasing and illegalizing pot instead of opiates, Meth, coke, heroin and so on? Tax weed and worry about a real drug. I do not smoke pot but I'm so tired of this old school generation treating it like its some super drug. It helps pain patients and anxiety. It also helps appetite for the sick and is nowhere near as deadly or troublesome as booze! I see hillbillies with their "don't tread on me" tattoos and flags yet fail to remember what it all stood for! This country has become a joke and I pray for the day it all comes crashing down so we can rebuild it the way it was meant to be.

  2.   
  3. #2

    HI

    Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion:239202
    I'm an Oregon resident and just about every day for the past month there's some news about the DEA raiding another grow farm. There's been no proof brought forth about growing over their limits and all the farmers have come forward and said that they were well within their legal limits. The DEA doesn't need to prove any misconduct because its still illegal federally. All this is doing is wasting federal taxes. Why can they not just admit that they've failed this war on drugs simply because they've invested to much time chasing and illegalizing pot instead of opiates, Meth, coke, heroin and so on? Tax weed and worry about a real drug. I do not smoke pot but I'm so tired of this old school generation treating it like its some super drug. It helps pain patients and anxiety. It also helps appetite for the sick and is nowhere near as deadly or troublesome as booze! I see hillbillies with their "don't tread on me" tattoos and flags yet fail to remember what it all stood for! This country has become a joke and I pray for the day it all comes crashing down so we can rebuild it the way it was meant to be.
    I hope you are just pissy this morning and don't really how to see this country fall. Because you can go where and enjoy the same rights? So how are you going to rebuild it? Escort all the people that disagree with you to the border? A bullet to the back of the head? What are your proposals?

    And I do not believe that legalizing marijuana will cut down on it's abuse. Did you know that Denver has more marijuana shops than Starbucks? That is either a hot spot for pain and suffering or just full of pot heads that now have a legal excuse to smoke.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    Posts
    200

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    I'm an Oregon resident and just about every day for the past month there's some news about the DEA raiding another grow farm. There's been no proof brought forth about growing over their limits and all the farmers have come forward and said that they were well within their legal limits. The DEA doesn't need to prove any misconduct because its still illegal federally. All this is doing is wasting federal taxes. Why can they not just admit that they've failed this war on drugs simply because they've invested to much time chasing and illegalizing pot instead of opiates, Meth, coke, heroin and so on? Tax weed and worry about a real drug. I do not smoke pot but I'm so tired of this old school generation treating it like its some super drug. It helps pain patients and anxiety. It also helps appetite for the sick and is nowhere near as deadly or troublesome as booze! I see hillbillies with their "don't tread on me" tattoos and flags yet fail to remember what it all stood for! This country has become a joke and I pray for the day it all comes crashing down so we can rebuild it the way it was meant to be.
    Please feel free to get the HELL OUT OF THE USA with your sick attitude. And to think that I defended your right to be an ass!
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

  5. #4
    This country is still great... it's the caliber of people that want to get involved that has degraded over time. We feel too entitled to our rights. We forget too easily the countless numbers of lives lost in the hopes that we would not have to fight to enjoy our inherent rights as human beings, as living creatures, and as citizens of this nation.
    I will agree that marijuana is minor, even insignificant, yet almost HALF of the drug war money is spent on it's control/eradication. That money could be better spent. I agree. But to hope the nation fails is really quite an overreaction. The beauty of the USA is that when something doesn't work, there are ways to fix it. Namely voting, writing to your representatives, and organizing/getting involved with interest groups to petition government.

    On a side note, there are many different opinions on the legalization issue. Crime would most certainly decrease as a result... purely because a high volume of "crimes" involving marijuana would no longer be crimes, not to mention putting the real criminals out of that business. Also, I personally don't care if people abuse pot, or alcohol, or food... it's their right to be as foolish as they want to be. When they impede or infringe on the rights of others (i.e. break the law), that's when police and courts are called into action. That's just the price for true freedom.

    But that's just my opinion. No more or less valid than any one elses opinion. "America... [email protected]#% YEAH!"

  6. #5
    DEA will still be around... Federal court will be on hold... But they will resume when it all starts back up. BTW dont count on a shutdown...It's all just a front put on by the 2 sides
    Also where i come from the DEA doesnt do much. They have regional drug taskforces who will ask for DEA assistance when they find something big.

    Homes for Sale | Ingersoll Scott Real Estate

  7. #6
    Interesting how stoners view the world!

    -Doc

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    123
    Your right Doc. We should get rid of GOD too and the Constitution the Bill of Rights the Magnacarta.

  9. Funny, I don't smoke pot, or even drink. God abandoned the united states already sailor

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by unclewayne17 View Post
    Your right Doc. We should get rid of GOD too and the Constitution the Bill of Rights the Magnacarta.
    Illiteracy is rampant too!

    Where do any of these documents advocate for being a doper?

    -Doc

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    Funny, I don't smoke pot, or even drink. God abandoned the united states already sailor
    Funny isn't it! You sound like a doper who just realized he isn't getting his next fix!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast