Can muslims be good Americans/Canadians?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can muslims be good Americans/Canadians?

Can muslims be good Americans/Canadians?

More email.

****ALSO SEE FOOTNOTE @ END ****

> > CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS/CANADIANS ?
    > >
    > > This is certainly 'food-for-thought'.
    > > This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start
    > > to finish. And send it on to everyone.
    > > Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not
    > > speaking out about any atrocities.
    > >
    > > Can a good Muslim be a good American or Canadian?
    > >
    > > This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in
    > > Saudi Arabia for 20 years.
    > > The following is his reply:
    > >
    > > Theologically - no. .. . . Because his allegiance is to
    > > Allah, The moon god of Arabia ......
    > >
    > > Religiously - no.. . .. Because no other religion is
    > > accepted by His Allah except Islam ... (Quran, 2:256) (Koran)
    > >
    > > Scripturally - no. .. .. Because his allegiance is to the
    > > five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
    > >
    > > Geographically - no .. Because his allegiance is to Mecca,
    > > to which he turns in prayer five times a day..
    > >
    > > Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids
    > > him to make friends with Christians or Jews ...
    > >
    > > Politically - no... Because he must submit to the mullahs
    > > (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and
    > > destruction of America, the great Satan.
    > >
    > > Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry
    > > four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him
    > > (Quran 4:34 )
    > >
    > > Intellectually - no... Because he cannot accept the American
    > > Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he
    > > believes the Bible to be corrupt.
    > >
    > > Philosophically - no. . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the
    > > Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy
    > > and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either
    > > dictatorial or autocratic.
    > >
    > > Spiritually - no... Because when we declare 'one nation
    > > under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is
    > > NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love
    > > in the Quran's 99 excellent names.
    > >
    > > Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we
    > > should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - -
    > > They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans/
    > > Canadians. Call it what you wish it's still the truth.
    > > You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better
    > > it will be for our country and our future.
    > >
    > > The religious war is bigger than we know or
    > > understand. ..........
    > >
    > > *** Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from
    > > within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ***
    > >> >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > --

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    You love stirring the pot, don't ya? hehe, even if the thoughts up there are reasonable from what I've seen and read you are going to get a lot of grief!

I for one, am a proud infidel, and I chose my avatar with the realization of the threat to our national security radical islam serves, of which many do not understand due to thier only watching CNN and similar lefty-agenda driven misinformation outlets. The stunning silence on that issue from the "peaceful" islamic peeps speaks volumes to my way of thinking.

My fav cartoon was of muhammed with a pig head hat on his head... I mean, freedom of speech and it's only "humor", right?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

The short answer in no they can't if they follow their Quran literally. But if the left keeps getting their agenda pushed Islam will be the religion of the US. The left seems to have a big problem accepting Christian values as the law of the land but have no problem accepting Islam every chance they get.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

It would be interesting to ask these same questions about Christians. I was raised Wisconsin Synod Lutheran (WELS) and I consider it to be an extremest version of Christianity. WELS treats the Bible as literally God's word, much in the same way you have said Muslums treat the Quran. I have an issue with the literal interpretation of the Bible because, although the Bible may be inspired by God's word, it is written by man. But everyone knows that religious men would never do anything corrupt, just ask any Catholic priest who's molested a young boy or one of the many religious leaders who've done things they've specifically denounced for religious reasons.

Another issue I have with these comments is: do you believe EVERYTHING your religion teaches? I know several Christians who do not believe absolutely everything but still identify themselves as a specific religion within Christianity because they believe most of what the religion teaches.

I know this is a troll and I'm falling for it, but I'm going to hope that not everyone who comes to this forum and reads this thread believes that anyone who's carrying a concealed weapon or believes in the 2nd amendment of the US Constitution is a right-wing extremest who cannot think for themselves.

6. In the same way that some evangelical Christians can't be "good Americans", because they have to put their faith above their country.

Can *MOST* Muslims be good Americans? Absolutely! Just as most Christians can.

I'll sit back and munch on my popcorn during this troll.
    Attached Images Attached Images Can muslims be good Americans/Canadians?-popcorn.gif 

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    You love stirring the pot, don't ya? hehe, even if the thoughts up there are reasonable from what I've seen and read you are going to get a lot of grief!

I for one, am a proud infidel, and I chose my avatar with the realization of the threat to our national security radical islam serves, of which many do not understand due to thier only watching CNN and similar lefty-agenda driven misinformation outlets. The stunning silence on that issue from the "peaceful" islamic peeps speaks volumes to my way of thinking.

My fav cartoon was of muhammed with a pig head hat on his head... I mean, freedom of speech and it's only "humor", right?
    Tuts: I guess you are right and I stir the pot too much, however, not maliciously. Guess I need to put more thought into the emails I forward on here. Mea culpa. I do not feel any hostility against Muslims, in general, but I do have reservations about those who want to kill me just because I am a Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Tuts: I guess you are right and I stir the pot too much, however, not maliciously. Guess I need to put more thought into the emails I forward on here. Mea culpa. I do not feel any hostility against Muslims, in general, but I do have reservations about those who want to kill me just because I am a Christian.
    Old grunt, please keep 'em coming! As an "old" Vietnam vet I need to keep the brain cells churning and need to do all the thinking I can! Keeping your mind active is important!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

10. The answer is no

Old Grunt, your post is right on the mark. Not only can they not be good Americans/Canadians, they can't even be considered our friends -- they're our ENEMIES and we must see them for what they are. Militant, ignorant, stupid, people who believe in a false god and a fake prophet who are out to kill anyone that offends them. I believe that we should show our disdain of them every time we see one face to face. Be tolerant, ********! They are animals and killers, they've made their own place in society, and we owe them absolutely nothing except a lot of vigilance and the willingness to be ready to fight them and their way of life, and that includes right here in America.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast