He doesn't need a teleprompter!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He doesn't need a teleprompter!

He doesn't need a teleprompter!

Another from a friend. Newt is probably the smartest one of the bunch but he has a lot of baggage. All the others also have baggage but I'm afraid his stands out too much. Shame to waste such talent!

Newt has not done well in the campaign, but I believe he is the smartest candidate with the best knowledge of history and the constitution. He is also a gifted speaker and has keen political experience. He probably won't win the republican nomination but this video is certainly worth watching and listening to his views of our nation's problems....I WILL VOTE FOR NEWT IN THE PRIMARY, AND VOTE AGAINST OBAMA IN THE GENERAL ELECTION.

This is very short, but a MUST listen. And, NO Teleprompter...

Newt Gingrich: Impeach judges - Crush and Replace the Left - 2012 "Victory or Death!" Pt.5 - YouTube

Newt is spot on. You don't need a teleprompter when you speak from the heart and know what you are talking about. Trouble with Newt is the main stream media has drug him through the mud and will do it again if he gets too much traction. This is the very reason decent and well qualified people don't run for public office. The main stream media will never let the truth get in the way of a good story and no one will call them on it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

It's a shame Newt never made good on the 'Contract with America'. He lost a lot of support during that time.

As much as I respect and like Newt, it's hard to fall behind a candidate just on principle, as much as I do stand on principle on a lot of other issues.

Wasting a vote on a dark horse, especially for this office is just plain stupid.

I know the argument, if everybody felt like I did, nobody but the pretty guy would get elected. I just don't want to feel that I have wasted my vote.

I would vote for Newt in a skinny minute if I thought he had a chance, but I'm afraid his one chance has been squandered, his fault or not.

KK

PS...Killer speech though!

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Newt is spot on. You don't need a teleprompter when you speak from the heart and know what you are talking about. Trouble with Newt is the main stream media has drug him through the mud and will do it again if he gets too much traction. This is the very reason decent and well qualified people don't run for public office. The main stream media will never let the truth get in the way of a good story and no one will call them on it.
    Got that right. IMO, nobody in the current crop even comes close to Newt. Damn shame, but you're right, he'd be skewered by the media and the sheep would buy it, hands down.

Man, I just don't know, anymore. I am getting older and more pissed off, all the time. I do know that "anyone but Obama" is a sorry-ass voting premise. One that I'll probably have to go with, tho.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

True! I just hate it that he has so much baggage.

Psalm 82:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    It's a shame Newt never made good on the 'Contract with America'. He lost a lot of support during that time.
    Yeah, if they would have passed term limits, we would not have Diane Feinstein or Barbara Boxer in the Senate right now.

For same reason as all of you have, I like Newt too but can't vote for him. It is a shame -- so much wasted talent there. I believe he will be a good POTUS if only people will ignore his baggages (not happening...) like they ignored 'bammy's qualification and inexperiences.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

You all are going to disagree, but...
    I like Newt for the most part
    I have great respect for his intellect AND knowledge of history
    But I believe he is NOT political enough.. Yes he has been in politics a lOOOooong time, but I believe, nearly single handedly, he started the partisan politics that we have today.. With nobody reaching across the isle and neither side willing to admit when the other side does something good or right..
    I do understand that he was TRYING to stand up for what was right, but the way he executed it caused the political environment we all hate today. IT is NOT that his stance was wrong, it was that he was not political enough to cause a movement, within government, without causing a war between the parties.. This is why he will not get my vote (I'm not excited about any of the candidates)..
    With that, just one more thought.. I see so many fight so hard within politics, and I guess that's good to a point, but please understand, However the solution to our issues is not within the hands of politicians to cure America's ills, they can only make it worse.. To cure America's ills, the HEARTS and minds of men will have to be changed..
    ONLY the power of God can do that.. Change a heart, change a family, change a neighborhood, change a community, change a city, change a state, change a nation.. It all starts by changing a heart..

SO fight on my brothers and sisters, but my ultimate HOPE sources is from somewhere else.. IF you find yourself highly frustrated by the political system, then MAYBE your hope is in the wrong place..

May the bashing begin...

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

No bashing, here, Hootmon, but I do think it is possible to have hope for the ultimate outcome and still be frustrated by current politics, or should I say, corrupt politicians.

BTW, I don't think Newt is the sole cause of the divisive political arena we enjoy today. Frankly, I don't want or need anybody I vote for to "reach across the aisle". IMO, the worldview held by the left is incompatible with Constitutional principles and needs to be FOUGHT. No compromise. We've had enough compromise, which has gotten us to where we are today. No mas.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Yeah, I don't think Newt single handedly caused what happened. I think the fact that he would not back down and just 'comprimise' got the liberals to start raising hell.

They are still raising hell. You can't say the Conservatives are the problem because the press won't even give them the time to respond to any of the liberal allegations.

All you hear is 'the Republicans did this and the Republicans won't do that'. You don't get to hear the Republicans answer from their mouth's except for the Rush's and Sean's and Glen's. When is the last time we got to hear from Boehner? You hear snippets from Mitch McConnel but usually not even in the correct context.

No, I don't think Newt started the fight, he just let the Liberals know he wasn't letting them sneak around anymore without being outted!

I especially like the part in his speech when he said, 'you all know that I'm a moderate'. Before he got the laugh, I was thinking to myself, WHAT?????

KK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast