Dainne Feinsteins Idiocy Rises Again

Thread: Dainne Feinsteins Idiocy Rises Again

Dainne Feinsteins Idiocy Rises Again

Sen Feinstein's jaded and lopsided views on firearms have risen to the top once again. Incredible...Dianne Feinstein | Gun Control | Fast and Furious | The Daily Caller

This woman is out of touch with reality and makes light of the Fast & Furious debacle. It is time for her to go home and bake cookies or something where she can do no harm!

What do you expect from a politition from San Francisco? Guns cause crime about the same way a spoon caused Rosie Odonell to get fat.

I never knew how she was elected ... many of my friends over there where she is actually did not vote for her... :((((
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

This lady looks like she wouldn't know a gun from a super-soaker .....

Feinstein, Boxer and Pelosi, three birds of the same flock. Infected with some rare strain of bird (brain) flu, in my humble opinion. But, what could you expect from California?

I don't refer to them as the "West Coast Harpies" for nothin', ya know!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Feinstein, Boxer and Pelosi, three birds of the same flock. Infected with some rare strain of bird (brain) flu, in my humble opinion. But, what could you expect from California?

I don't refer to them as the "West Coast Harpies" for nothin', ya know!

GG
    Missouri has the three "C's". Carnahan, Cleaver, and Clay all represent large population centers like Kansas City and St. Louis, and have the worst record on gun control.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992