U.N. Small Arms Treaty

Thread: U.N. Small Arms Treaty

U.N. Small Arms Treaty

This is one issue we all need to keep updated on so if anyone has heard anything new about Hillarious Clintorius and her anti-gun regime's backdoor plan to disarm us serf's I'd like to hear from ya

3. Treaties must be ratified by congress and cannot trump the constitution. For the arms treaty to have any weight domestically requires a constitutional amendment. Just fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by eXGee11 View Post
    Treaties must be ratified by congress and cannot trump the constitution. For the arms treaty to have any weight domestically requires a constitutional amendment. Just fyi.
    Took the words right out of my keyboard.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Hillory can stick it where the sun don't shine, so can Obama.

Don't worry ... they will never be able to disarm America. There are far too many of us here who have guns and attitudes about their ownership. A long time ago I cringed at the sight of one. I knew very little of who owns one either. Now it is a different story -- maybe different times too : every one I know doesn't only have one but many. Hilary can go to hell and take the United Nation along with her. The "United Nation" is nothing more than a body leeching our resources to support their lifestyle. WE ARE the UNITED STATES of AMERICA! Try beating that!!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

One reason I think these ruling class douche bags want to ban ownership of weapons by the lower classes is because they know we know what they are trying to do.

8. From my cold dead hands! Nuff said.

They can have ALL my guns anytime they want to come get them. Bullets first though!