Think NBC, CBS and ABC aren't biased against conservatives? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Think NBC, CBS and ABC aren't biased against conservatives?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    "And it had nothing to do with Clinton's ability to govern," said the Democrats.
    In a way they are correct. It is expected of Politicians to be sleazy, underhanded and dishonorable. How else do they manage to crawl out of the slime and bring it to higher office?

They are without scruples, they are without honor. For the most part.

As for Cain, either trot out the particulars of the alledged incident for OUR judgement or find something REAL to "report" on. I'm not willing to let the Newsies or the Dems judge for me.

On the other hand it IS obvious, to me, at any rate, that the Libs/Progs/Dems seem to have this "Superiority Complex" that requires them to tell the masses what is good for them, what is the "truth" (their version, that is) and, in general, treats their constituents like mindless idiots.

That many of the "constituents" exhibit exactly that level of considered thinking (i.e. mindless idiots), is beside the point. Kind of a "chicken/egg" action/reaction. The "situation", thus, feeds each other. Considering that many of the Lib/Prog/Dem supporters and adherents are nothing less than "dependents" anyway.... and that the situation has devolved into what it is, does not surprise me at all.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

I'm surprised Cain hasn't been outed on the 999 plan. When Seniors who don't normally pay income tax learn they're getting a new 9% sales tax on new purchases they're gonna go nuts. They can barely pay heat and food now. This guy can't win without the senior vote.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    "And it had nothing to do with Clinton's ability to govern," said the Democrats.
    And 'bammy can govern??? You can hit me with that wet noodle now, GG!!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I'm surprised Cain hasn't been outed on the 999 plan. When Seniors who don't normally pay income tax learn they're getting a new 9% sales tax on new purchases they're gonna go nuts. They can barely pay heat and food now. This guy can't win without the senior vote.
    You're assuming that it(999 plan) will get that far. This may have been covered in the thread "Things you didn't know about Cain", but a major tax overhaul is about as likely to happen as "pro gun" legislation by Mayor BloomingIdiot. One doesn't need to look very far to find the links from the Koch brothers to Cain. The Koch brothers claim to be libertarian so one would think their ideal candidate would be Ron Paul. NOT! The theory as to why they wouldn't want Paul - they weren't able to rein him in. He could not be bought. Ron Paul is too principled to accept their dirty money. I love capitalism, and entrepreneurship, but these guys(Koch bros.) have a history of destroying the environment, and not giving a damn. Crony capitalism will still occur if Cain gets in the White House. And I can't say it loud enough - HE DOESN'T have the best view on the 2nd Amendment.

The alarms are going off. Most of the required laws are in place. The economy is getting ready to tank. The military is returning home in large numbers. The OWS protesters are getting more emboldened, and seedier. Are you ready? Do you have your bug-out-bag full? Are your evacuation plans in place? The next few years are going to be drastically different from the last twenty.

There is a good news source that most people don't mention, or even think about normally, but has good, honest reporting that isn't biased liberal or conservative. AlJazeera in English. Check it out.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Herman Cain's 9-9-9 plan is an Illuminati slap in the face. They love to play with numbers it's actually a 666 plan.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO! The "dreaded" 666!!!!!!!!!!! (Here is where the most supersticious of us start mumbling mumbo jumbo and casting counter hex signs.)

I am still amazed that 12/21/12 "doomsday" scenario believers haven't developed an ongoing thread as yet. Maybe it's too early. Can't think that far ahead. LOL!

On the other hand, that would be about the time that all the recounts, stalls and delaying actions sure to develop over the next election will be finally done and over with. Only to find Obama has won again. Now THAT would be a doomsday scenario, IMHO, of course.

Still, if you are going to pick a good day to have the end of the world happen... at least have enough class to pick a day rather than a couple before Christmas. To plan the end of the world just before Christmas.... the inhumanity of it all! Just think of all the dissappointed kids (and adult "kids")!!!!!!

Then again, I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of taking down all the decorations and lights..... HMMMMMM! Maybe it IS as good a time as any!

Que sera, sera! (Ne var, ne yok.)

GG

I believe it was Desraeli who uttered; "Sometimes a Country gets exactly the Government it deserves."

The man was clairvoyant, I tell ya!

GG

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    And 'bammy can govern??? You can hit me with that wet noodle now, GG!!
    Was listening to Alan Colmes' (sp!) on the way home from a late business meeting tonight. The man actually had the audacity to say that Cain had no Government experience, therefore was unprepared to be President.

At least Cain has experience in running things (other than his mouth). More than I can say for His Messiahness. (But us "racists" weren't allowed logical examination of Obama's "credentials" for office.)

It's like the man appeared out of thin air to be the President. No "platform". No credentials. No experience. No "clothes". I kept saying to myself, someone is "handling" this cat... puppetmasters as it were. They only made one serious mistake in their calculations. Once in office, Obama really thought he had made it all on his own cuff. Then managed to screw things up to the max.

Exchanged all his political "chips" pushing through the worst piece of "reform" legislation ever concocted by man. So it has passed and we still don't know what's in it. (To paraphrase that modern genious of parlamentary astuteness, Pelosi.)

One of the curses of long life and long memory is that one can remember how it "was", can compare it to the "Change" promised and realize that it was not what some folks "hoped" for.

For you slow learners.... there really ISN'T any such thing as a free lunch. Everything has a cost. A fiscal cost and a societal cost.

The only thing that still troubles me is to observe that there really are people dumb enough to dig their own graves, jump in and STILL persist in pulling the dirt down over themselves..... even after they have come to the conclusion that perhaps their actions might not be in their own best interests.

Ya really gotta wonder!

GG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12