Think NBC, CBS and ABC aren't biased against conservatives?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Think NBC, CBS and ABC aren't biased against conservatives?

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Think NBC, CBS and ABC aren't biased against conservatives?

Check this out. If you are still supporting democrats, or any liberal, maybe you haven't been getting the whole story and the following may give you just one clue as to why...

Networks Hit Cain Story 50 Times in Less Than Four Days; Ignored Clinton Scandals

Another public service brought to the good guys and gals at USA Carry, courtesy of the media watchdog MRC.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Clinton's, Kennedy's and Obama all get a pass. Cain obviously poses a threat to the left or this wouldn't be worth the print. But to the left and their mind numbed robots this stuff doesn't matter, just vote to keep them freebies comming. Wait that can't be ringht I'm the mind numbed robot, Rush help me I need direction!
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

What about Fox? I see it there everytime I watch. 1-2 days then it's old news. Just more ppl show up trying to make a payday

Blog Entries
    OK, three demerits for double double posting posting...
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Clinton's, Kennedy's and Obama all get a pass. Cain obviously poses a threat to the left or this wouldn't be worth the print. But to the left and their mind numbed robots this stuff doesn't matter, just vote to keep them freebies comming. Wait that can't be ringht I'm the mind numbed robot, Rush help me I need direction!
    Hehe, funny. I know that bit about needing Rush's direction was tongue in cheek. Here's what I'd say if someone, like a famous hourse, said such a thing and (stupidly) meant it:

Rush gives voice to what we as conservatives feel. Without conservative talk radio, and a "give BOTH sides" network like Fox, conservatives would have no national voice. Oh, the internet also i suppose.

While lib's have every single day NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, National Publik Radio, New York Times, etc all posing to be journalistic bodies, we conservatives need a way to get our word out. The lib's vilify Fox as they do what other networks should be doing, giving BOTH sides. The lib's hate Rush, Beck, Savage, Levin as they are pointing out the obvious, the things that the above mentioned groups avoid on purpose.

Those who support the left will not even listen to one full program of Rush Limbaugh. They cannot tolerate the "in your face" truth, the showing of the elite left in ways avoided by CNN, NBC, etc.

The link I offered in the OP discusses just one aspect of what I'm talking about. The lefty media (CNN, ABC, CBS, etc) will NOT show you such comparisons, I saw it on Fox and found the story at the MRC. Yes, Fox. I learned of yet another media bias at Fox.

Did I "get direction" from Fox. Nope. Just the truth. Do I or other conservatives get "direction" from Rush? No, we get confirmation of what we feel, we get a place to jump from to look into the stories for ourselves. We get informed of that which the "news" media hides.

My wife's daughter in law doesn't (didn't) even know who Barnie Frank or Chris Dodd are, or what their role was in leading the dem majority senate in keeping the Bush administration from cleaning up Freddie and Fanny, and how those two clowns and others pocketed millions as a result, while the housing (mortgage) market collapsed as a result. Yet, she has a political science degree and feels she is above reproach, despite her obvious ignorance in all things current politics. She hates Rush, she feels Obama is a good leader. She votes. That is the saddest thing of all.

Here's the difference:

Clinton's adventures involved a woman who wanted to play the saxophone.

Cain's adventures involve women who didn't want to play the saxophone.

Conservatives seem unable to understand the difference. Perhaps because their bibles instruct them to treat women like their goats and sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Here's the difference:

Really? Just where did you get that information? No woman has come forth with ANY facts. You just made that up like the other lefties.
    Charlie

Here's the difference:

Conservatives seem unable to understand the difference. Perhaps because their bibles instruct them to treat women like their goats and sheep.
    What bible have you been reading. The real difference is Clinton had a string of women he took advantage of and even the main stream media reported this and gave names. But that was his private life and non of our business.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    What bible have you been reading. The real difference is Clinton had a string of women he took advantage of and even the main stream media reported this and gave names. But that was his private life and non of our business.
    "And it had nothing to do with Clinton's ability to govern," said the Democrats.
    Charlie

Blog Entries
    Here's the difference:

http://www.rightgrrl.com/carolyn/broaddrick.html

http://www.gargaro.com/pjkeyevents.html

Define "wanted". <---- After looking at the above two linked sites, please.

Now, again as you likely missed the point of the thread: http://www.mrc.org/biasalert/2011/20111103124000.aspx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast