Are you a Republican or Democrat?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a Republican or Democrat?

Are you a Republican or Democrat?

Are you a Democrat or a Republican? Here's a little test to help you decide:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock .40 cal, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

Democrat's Answer

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor? Or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

Republican's Answer

BANG! BANG!

Extra Credit: Southern Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.....(sounds of reloading).

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silvertips or Federal Hydra-Shoks?"

Read this one before.

I'd shoot the knife out of his hand, i'm an "expert" shot after all. :-)

The last person that answered this question like a southerner (pharmacist), is now in jail.

4. I guess you believe there are no Democrats on this board. I guess out of 350 million Americans, all of the ones who register and vote Democrat don't own guns and would never consider protecting their families. Come on.

This kind of post always depresses me.

What if you are a dimocrat and love your guns? Are ya still a bad person?

Both parties are aggregations of tapeworms serving the special interests. The difference is whether they take orders from George Soros or the Koch Bros. I am neither and hold both in contempt.

The only difference between the "left" and the "right" is the specifics of the agenda they would have the almighty Fedgov shove down our throats at the point of a bayonet. A pox on them all.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

Maybe you have Republican views deep down in your heart?

So what would you do xenaxdsc? Would you shoot first then ask questions or would you ask questions and then maybe shoot? I'm interested in your answer.

Both parties are corrupted. I would shoot first But depending on how much depends if he stopped on the first shot.

10. If the assailant was far enough away, I would yell "DROP THE WEAPON!" in command voice and give him a chance to comply. If he didn't, or was too close to give him a chance (as the question implies,) I'd probably fall between the Republican and the Southern Republican. But, Oregon Democrats do tend to be more like Southern Republicans when it comes to guns...

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by revjen45 View Post
    Both parties are aggregations of tapeworms serving the special interests. The difference is whether they take orders from George Soros or the Koch Bros. I am neither and hold both in contempt.

The only difference between the "left" and the "right" is the specifics of the agenda they would have the almighty Fedgov shove down our throats at the point of a bayonet. A pox on them all.
    Originally Posted by S&W645:
    You can't really blame any President for the mess that started in 2007. But you sure as heck can blame CONgress. There was a big change in it in 2006 elections and the effects started in 2007. Who to blame for the housing fiasco is also easy to point out. That falls at the feet of two Democrats in CONgress named B. Frank and C. Dodd. This current President has shown he is anti US law in his takeover of both GM and Chrysler. Theft of property rights of the secured creditors shows that. And his gun stance also show he is anti-US Constitution. -End quote of S&W45

Quote of Tuts40 in response to S&W45:
    I thought I was the only person here who realized that governmental take-over of industry was anti-Constitutional, and how Chris Dodd and Barny Frank led the dem's in congress to stop Bush's attempts to correct "Fannie and Freddie" while pocketing millions. Thanks to a lefty media most folks don't know about that! Nor would they know how a young lawyer (guess who!!) led some law suits against big banks at the time for not giving enough home loans to low income people... Yeah, amazing but well hidden courtesy of our agenda driven media that Kasper and others must rely on.

As far as the many, many expamples of how our current Prez pretty much dislikes pretty much everything about America and everything that has made us as strong and as generous as we were right up until now I can only say it's obvious that even some pro-gun folks here aren't making any attempt to get any more (miss) information than ABC, CNN or Michael Moore provides... How else would they support a Marxist who is currently successful in weakening this country?

Here is a place to begin breaking free of the CNN hold: Is Barack Obama A Marxist Mole?

For no extra charge, another: http://www.mrc.org/public/default.aspx

OK, I can't help it: Blackout of Left’s “Fairness” Doctrine Push -- 11/12/2008 - Media Reality Check

Show us you are willingly able to digest more "information" than NBC or your latte sipping, misdirected anti-Tea Party cohorts. Come back after a few weeks of research and we will welcome you into the fold of well informed liberty loving conservatives! Or don't do any honest looking and remain where you are, proudly supporting an anti-American statist of a Chicago thug. Remember, the media of the time loved thier new leader until they were forcably censored, and millions were fooled right up until many of them were led by American soldiers through the death camps... Imagine thier wake-up call at the time!
    -End Tuts40 quote.

We just must wonder what makes a freedom loving person align with the "D"'s, maybe to help cure the sickness from within? Anyway, many repub's are part of the old establishment and is almost as bad as many of the dem's. It's ill, viva la Tea Party!!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast