Bumber sticker madness - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bumber sticker madness

My only complaint is that the forum posts here get tweeted and Facebooked out to the world, including a lot of people who aren't on our side of the issues. They'll take a quick glance at the post, and assume that people like Tuts are serious about what they know they're joking about. Then the anti-gun people will have one more thing in their arsenal to show how stupid/ignorant/racist/bad/whatever those knuckle-dragging gun-lovers are.

I don't know what the answer is to my concern. But we as gun owners have to be aware that no forum is "safe" for stuff like this. You know, or should know, that out of the 28,000 or so members here, there are more than a couple of anti-gun lurkers, who love to see stuff like this.

I guess I'm just trying to remind people to think about what they're saying. Nothing on the net is private.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

I suppose it should serve as a warning then. I will let the individual reader decide just WHAT the warning is and what it pertains to.

Let it just suffice to say that there are still a considerable number of persons in this Country who are tough minded enough to shun off all the efforts of the "Elite" to turn us all into complete pudding heads, carefully "taken care of" by our political masters to the detriment of individualism and freedom of choice.

We are hard headed, stubborn, stiff necked to a large extent and you tick us off to your peril!

If that makes us appear like "knuckle draggers" to the herd of whussified sheep, then that is the way it shall be. If you can't live and let live with us, I suggest you stay out of our way. We might "offend" you! LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

And this will replace it on 1/20/2013.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    My only complaint is that the forum posts here get tweeted and Facebooked out to the world, including a lot of people who aren't on our side of the issues. They'll take a quick glance at the post, and assume that people like Tuts are serious about what they know they're joking about. Then the anti-gun people will have one more thing in their arsenal to show how stupid/ignorant/racist/bad/whatever those knuckle-dragging gun-lovers are.

I don't know what the answer is to my concern. But we as gun owners have to be aware that no forum is "safe" for stuff like this. You know, or should know, that out of the 28,000 or so members here, there are more than a couple of anti-gun lurkers, who love to see stuff like this.

I guess I'm just trying to remind people to think about what they're saying. Nothing on the net is private.
    I do understand what you are saying there. ...I just don't give a rat's patooti about it. :-) I'll explain why:

If I wanted my post to NOT be public, that is, if I wanted to keep my posts private then why would I be putting them on a flipp'n internet forum here? I want God himself to read that OP 'cause it's funny, at least I think so. I want my kids to read it, I want ObaMao and his marxist cohorts to read it, I want every no-life tweeter/facebook nerd to read it and I want YOU and everyone here to read it. ...That's why I posted it on an internet forum accessable to anyone with a computer and an internet connection.

If I'm percieved as a knuckle dragger, well I feel any person who is offended is not worth worrying about and can take thier PC laden a$$ and go have a good cry. You see, if we all worried about offending someone anytime we discuss anything as 'charged' as politics, gun control, religion or any current events issue we'd all never say anything. So, I'm gunna continue saying stupid sht and continue reading the crying that results 'cause THAT'S where the truly funny stuff is sometimes!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Soooo I guess that a link to ProudProducers.com | Atlas Shrugged and Capitalist-themed apparel and more! along with a TEE will go over well either?

Bumber sticker madness-m-ogrw-large.jpg
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12