Bumber sticker madness
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bumber sticker madness

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Bumber sticker madness

So what'ya think about ordering maybe 10 of these and placing them on various doors, over the "no gun" signs in the area? hehe, I know, I know, it's defacing private property or whatever the actual charge would be, but man it'd be a hoot!

Evil or Stupid? Obama Bumper Sticker - WearTeaParty.com
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Good question!

On the face of it, I'd have to go with "all of the above"!

LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    So what'ya think about ordering maybe 10 of these and placing them on various doors, over the "no gun" signs in the area?
    As long as you in no way, shape, or form identify yourself as a gun owner or member of any 2d Amendment organization, thus staining the rest of us with your stupidity, sure, go ahead.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    As long as you in no way, shape, or form identify yourself as a gun owner or member of any 2d Amendment organization, thus staining the rest of us with your stupidity, sure, go ahead.
    My bad. I forgot to infuse the post with that which would have allowed even a sourpuss to sense it was a whimsical post and for that I apologize.

http://education.yahoo.com/reference...ry/entry/humor

Relative to some I may well be "stupid" yet I'm aware it's the "2nd" Amendment, Bob...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Ahhhh... Some folks have no sense of humor.....

It would be funny.... My luck, I would be on camera and a patrol car would drive by right when I did it.
    And GG it is definitely ALL of the above!
    So, I think I'll pass. LOL

Psalm 82:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    My bad. I forgot to infuse the post with that which would have allowed even a sourpuss to sense it was a whimsical post and for that I apologize.

humor - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo! Education

Relative to some I may well be "stupid" yet I'm aware it's the "2nd" Amendment, Bob...
    Tuts: I'm the one who is supposed to be stirring things up. Are you trying to ace me out? (By the way, I have already submitted my order!)

i wouldnt do the bumper sticker thing, but i do have a couple of shirts that read:

1. In 2008 you voted for obama to prove you wasnt rasist?
    now in 2012 vote against obama to prove your not an idiot

2. I'd rather be a conservitive nut job, then a liberal with no nuts and no job

Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    You must have waken up on the wrong side of tomorrow. I am glad I am not related to you in no way shape nor form! Go dance to some music or hit the punching bag before getting into a forum like this one.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Those have the wrong President picture on them Bush was the Dumb one and D1ck Cheney was the Evil one.

If you want to keep Obama's picture on them then change dumb or evil to ignorant or evil.

I'm hoping that my "Sign of the easily fooled" bumper sticker lasts thru the next inauguration. And that in Jan,2013 it gets removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Those have the wrong President picture on them Bush was the Dumb one and D1ck Cheney was the Evil one.

If you want to keep Obama's picture on them then change dumb or evil to ignorant or evil.
    How can Bush be the dumb one? He still must be President as 0 still claims if anything is wrong that it's Bush's fault.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast