Vets call for resignations, impeachments in Washington - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vets call for resignations, impeachments in Washington

I love it. It is hard to imagine how an administration and a political party could do more damage to our country in such short time as this one has done.
    Know what would instantly crank up our economy to full roaring speed again? If our prez, vp, pelosi, and their cohorts would admit their miserable failings and resign immediately.

Da Gunny throws in with the tar and feather party!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

It is a shame that none of you vets learned cause and effect, As reflected by your comments. I posted this message is the cause for the reply's I get disagreeing with me. So look back at the cause of the problem and not the effects of the problem, for if you don't find the root of the problem you will never solve it but repair the effects of the problem.

And just to head off the don't talk if you haven't server your country people. My country said that my medical condition keeps me from being able to serve.

Not a vet but do fit the bit about swearing to defend the Florida and US Constitutions as a state line item employee. I'll bring a tar kettle GG. No need for cold tar. Makes the feathers stick better.

I am not a vet but I want in.

In!
    (Whole family of vets!)

Psalm 82:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    It is a shame that none of you vets learned cause and effect, As reflected by your comments. I posted this message is the cause for the reply's I get disagreeing with me. So look back at the cause of the problem and not the effects of the problem, for if you don't find the root of the problem you will never solve it but repair the effects of the problem.

And just to head off the don't talk if you haven't server your country people. My country said that my medical condition keeps me from being able to serve.
    Kasper: Nobody is castigating you for not having served in the armed forces. Just because you are not a vet does not mean that you don't have a dog in this fight for our country. I learned cause and effect a long time ago and its applicability to many situations but you have just confused the hell out of me with your post. You mention replies disagreeing with you but you don't mention any specifics. When you make a post on here, you open yourself up for disagreement but that is what makes all this enjoyable. In reference to our illustrious leader, which is what started this thread, many people who can see what he has done to this country want him impeached. Wanting him out of the government is not racism, the man is totally inept and in way over his head. We have turned from being a "melting pot" of people of different origins to being a cesspool with no leadership or direction. That is why people want him out of office and this has come about. Hang on to your hat because it is just getting started!!
    Last edited by Oldgrunt; 11-07-2011 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Sp

Not a vet but I'm in. Check out the U.S. Patriots Union referenced in the article. It is TIME!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Not a veteran, but would love to apply tar & feathers to POS-POTUS... Would like to apply other compounds...

It would be the best boost for the economy...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Army vet. I'm in!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast