Video of "occutard camera man" getting a rubber bullet
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video of "occutard camera man" getting a rubber bullet

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Video of "occutard camera man" getting a rubber bullet

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...cop-unprovoked

At about 33 sec or so of the video the flash/report can be seen/heard, and I'm torn.

On one had we all despise the elitism of some of the LEO's we hear about, although most are down to earth enough. Then, on the other hand you have the occutards who need a "rubber bullet of reality", so to speak.

What say you? +1 for the cop getting his chance to 'reset' an occutard or -1 for cop shooting a rubber bullet at someone who may not have required such resetting at that moment?

(if this has already been discussed, moderator feel free to delete or place this where it should be)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

To me, it's hard to make a judgment call by just watching the video shown, BUT it appears that the shot was not
    warranted, at least from the view point of the man holding the camera. I would like to see the same scene from the opposite direction of the police looking at the cameraman; then we would have a better basis from which to make a judgment call.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

Agreed with OUTTA, got to see what the Offices saw prior to passing judgement. Possibly someone directly behind the cameraman made a threatening move. BUT....Who knows, just speculation.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

5. -1.
    I don't agree with the cause but I support the first amendment. Even foolish occutards have rights.

They were not rioting at that point.

rubber bullets

Seems to be a lot of flash and sound for a rubber bullet. Can't tell from video, sure it was not a bean bag? Rubber bullets a fired with primer only no powder. Yes they will hurt like hell at 300 to 450 fps at muzzle depending on revolver or pistol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerw View Post
    Seems to be a lot of flash and sound for a rubber bullet. Can't tell from video, sure it was not a bean bag? Rubber bullets a fired with primer only no powder. Yes they will hurt like hell at 300 to 450 fps at muzzle depending on revolver or pistol.
    Mighta been a bean bag. Bean bag, rubber bullet, chicken mcnugget, whatever...
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Bet that left a mark, but cannot tell from this one view of action.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerw View Post
    Just where did you get that assinine information? That's total nonsense!! A primer wouldn't even push the rubber bullet out of the barrel.
    Charlie

Blog Entries
    Rubber bullet bad boy bootie bounce, rubber bullet bad boy bootie bounce, rubber bullet bad boy bootie bounce. Now YOU say it quickly three times!

Aren't the police part of the UNIONS that are currently protesting at these events?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast