Eric Holder flips finger at dead boarder agents family - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eric Holder flips finger at dead boarder agents family

Seeya: You mean you weren't part of the anti-Obama campaign critics? I certainly was. All we got for our troubles was the "standard line" that we were all "racist" and "hate filled". (The "racist" card was played so often it became almost like a bad joke. Thus the reference made to it was understood to be a joke.) I like to believe we were trying to "vette" this hollow shell of a flim flam man..... to no avail.

The Dems played the "race" card very well last time out, it was probably one of the leading factors that allowed this thoroughly unprepared speciman to get himself elected.

We have suffered the results....

I fully expect them to try to play the same game this time out..... Unless Cain can get himself nominated for the GOP. But, I believe that may be moot, while the "race" card might be useless in Cain's case... apparently the "Sexist" card is going to be used as "trump" on this candidate, at any rate.

The scenario has played out, thus far, that everyone who has "applied for the job" on the GOP side has been harried, demeaned and counted out by the Lib Press. Except Romney. It's almost like the Lib/Dem/Prog Elite WANT Romney to be the GOP challanger. (That, in and of itself, bothers me.)

Plus, you have to believe that there is a "study group" existant somewhere that is digging up all the skeletons that Romney might posess. (If none, they are not above trying to MAKE one or two.) Yet the standard "character asassination" routine is not being played yet. Why?

1) They WANT him to be the GOP "contender"? (So don't try to "kill him" yet.)

2) Nothing there? (A Politician? I find THAT hard to believe!)

3) Holding it in reserve for the REAL Campaign?

4) Hedging their bets in case Romney DOES happen to beat the "Annointed one"? (The RINO would be easier to work with, or on, than the rest of the hard headed Conservatives.)

.... and the great charade goes on!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Romney has been the darling of the main stream media from day one of the campaign. The next candidate to attack will be Newt and they have tons of dirt on him. Of course non of the dirt the main stream digs up has to have any truth behind it. It's all about the allegation. Unless your name is Clinton, then that's his private life and not the public's business.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Here's the thing, consider just how easy it is for a man to get a sexual harassment charge. Its not like he raped women or say...cheated on his wife in the highest office of the land. The minute they let Clinton off, minute details of morality became a moot point.
    I for one don't care about the sexual harassment, I care if he has the knowledge and experience to bring our economy (and ultimately our sovereignty) back from the brink of the abyss and Herman Cain does.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    Show me the racist statements proir to your post Sailor!
    I'm not sure if there is a shortage of those with a sense of humor here or if we misunderstood Seeya, maybe he was joking to! Although there was no "LOL" or winky thing typed in his statement, I'm guessing he was joking back. ...Please tell me I'm right.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I looked real hard for a winky or a smiley. I thought I had better spell it out before he started a witch hunt, and I was the witch:):):).

KK

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Seeya: You mean you weren't part of the anti-Obama campaign critics? I certainly was. All we got for our troubles was the "standard line" that we were all "racist" and "hate filled". (The "racist" card was played so often it became almost like a bad joke. Thus the reference made to it was understood to be a joke.) I like to believe we were trying to "vette" this hollow shell of a flim flam man..... to no avail.

The Dems played the "race" card very well last time out, it was probably one of the leading factors that allowed this thoroughly unprepared speciman to get himself elected.

We have suffered the results....

I fully expect them to try to play the same game this time out..... Unless Cain can get himself nominated for the GOP. But, I believe that may be moot, while the "race" card might be useless in Cain's case... apparently the "Sexist" card is going to be used as "trump" on this candidate, at any rate.

The scenario has played out, thus far, that everyone who has "applied for the job" on the GOP side has been harried, demeaned and counted out by the Lib Press. Except Romney. It's almost like the Lib/Dem/Prog Elite WANT Romney to be the GOP challanger. (That, in and of itself, bothers me.)

Plus, you have to believe that there is a "study group" existant somewhere that is digging up all the skeletons that Romney might posess. (If none, they are not above trying to MAKE one or two.) Yet the standard "character asassination" routine is not being played yet. Why?

1) They WANT him to be the GOP "contender"? (So don't try to "kill him" yet.)

2) Nothing there? (A Politician? I find THAT hard to believe!)

3) Holding it in reserve for the REAL Campaign?

4) Hedging their bets in case Romney DOES happen to beat the "Annointed one"? (The RINO would be easier to work with, or on, than the rest of the hard headed Conservatives.)

.... and the great charade goes on!

GG
    My thoughts exactly. In the past when Cain ran for the Senate, not a peep out of anybody about his character. When they are scared of somebody, they fire both barrels (wait...they don't like guns do they?). With Romney, I believe they are keeping their powder dry (baby powder that is).
    Happily clinging to God and my guns...not at all bitter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12