Obama Presidency On The Verge Of Being A "Dictatorship"
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Presidency On The Verge Of Being A "Dictatorship"

Obama Presidency On The Verge Of Being A "Dictatorship"

If politicians know this then why are not impeachment proceedings under way? It won't be long before WE THE ARMED PEOPLE need to step into the District of Criminals and take charge and physically remove the corruptors

Ron Paul: Obama Presidency On The Verge Of Being A "Dictatorship" | RealClearPolitics

The politicians you speak of know it. You have to consider progressive liberals control the three branches of government and the main stream media. They see no problem here. They have been patiently working on this plan for decades and now their patients is starting to pay off. No conservative would ever get away with this. Elections mean something get out and vote.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

4. Wow. If "progressive liberals" controlled all three branches, we'd have a *LOT* more progressive actions passed! The Supreme Court is majority conservative (although there is one conservative and one liberal that often switch places,) the House is completely conservative, and the Senate has Democrats so scared of their own shadows that they let Republicans essentially run the place, giving in whenever someone sneezes.

Why do people on each side insist that each opposite-belief president is moving toward a dictatorship?

Ron Paul has quite a few good ideas, but then he says something like this, and I remember how much of a looney he has become.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    Wow. If "progressive liberals" controlled all three branches, we'd have a *LOT* more progressive actions passed! The Supreme Court is majority conservative (although there is one conservative and one liberal that often switch places,) the House is completely conservative, and the Senate has Democrats so scared of their own shadows that they let Republicans essentially run the place, giving in whenever someone sneezes.

Why do people on each side insist that each opposite-belief president is moving toward a dictatorship?

Ron Paul has quite a few good ideas, but then he says something like this, and I remember how much of a looney he has become.
    Oh poop. I was going to vote for him. Now what?

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    It won't be long before WE THE ARMED PEOPLE need to step into the District of Criminals and take charge and physically remove the corruptors

Ron Paul: Obama Presidency On The Verge Of Being A "Dictatorship" | RealClearPolitics
    Think long and hard before leading a charge against the government. This country is not quite ready for a revolution. There is still a lot that can be done at the ballot box... I have said, since 2000 "Re-elect NO ONE."
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    Wow. If "progressive liberals" controlled all three branches, we'd have a *LOT* more progressive actions passed! The Supreme Court is majority conservative (although there is one conservative and one liberal that often switch places,) the House is completely conservative, and the Senate has Democrats so scared of their own shadows that they let Republicans essentially run the place, giving in whenever someone sneezes.

Maybe you should go back and read what I wrote. I never labeled anyone a democrat or republican. Progressive liberals are alive and prevelent in both established parties. I don't expect you or anyone else to agree with me. I enjoy having a place to discuss issues political or otherwise without getting angry. I see you live in Portland so I can understand your position. I was raised a conservative and that's how I see things. To each his own.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

8. I wasn't getting angry, I was just debating. There USED to be progressive liberals in the Republican party. they've been chased out by the conservatives.

It's sad, really, I have "different" political opinions, about a quarter what some would consider "very conservative" and about three-quarters what some would consider "very liberal". Unfortunately, it means I'm never happy with a politicians, since invariably there are a few things that REALLY annoy me about them, even if I agree on nearly everything else. (For example, many liberals' stance on gun rights. Or many fiscal conservatives' stance on social issues.)

Quote Originally Posted by WB9IIE View Post
    Think long and hard before leading a charge against the government. This country is not quite ready for a revolution. There is still a lot that can be done at the ballot box... I have said, since 2000 "Re-elect NO ONE."
    Vote early and often. But keep your barrels clean and your powder dry.
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I met a 'progressive" once via work who stated he loved this country. He then went on to discuss the liberal ideas in our government, via email, and how he supports them and those with such progressive ideas. After he was done I discussed the similarities between what he wanted and the things that brought Greece to where it is and backed it with writings from those who are far more eloquent than I, from the Media Research Council and from Hillsdale College. He replied by saying "we're through, I don't want to discuss this" and refused to write anything else about it to me. At least he was honest to the extent that after he understood how he'd been hoodwinked by the elite media he did not make excuses or try to deflect attention. Was refreshing actually.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

"The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast