Ron Paul wins poll - CBS pulls results!

Thread: Ron Paul wins poll - CBS pulls results!

Ron Paul wins poll - CBS pulls results!

Need I say more? Anything that doesn't fit the MSM's portrayal of reality or their particular brand of it, is immediately whisked away.

"The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

It must be a vast conspiracy being pulled off by K and D holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    It must be a vast conspiracy being pulled off by K and D holsters.
    I don't EVER "block" other forum members because there's nothing to be gained by it. I know it's a tool to filter out unwanted comments, but it's censorship. I might as well put blinders on if I resort to limiting what my dainty eyes can see, my virgin ears to hear, my feeble mind to absorb, but I do wish you, G50AE, would let it go! My time is precious; it's the only thing I can't buy more of. Please cease and desist; I'm not amused by the references.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

CBS put the poll back on the Web.
    Who won the GOP Debate? Take our poll - CBS News
    Last I checked, Ron Paul had 41,004 votes. Herman Cain followed with 27,498, third, Rick Perry at 19,165. 4th, Jon Huntsman with 16,350. Newt had 15,771, and Mitt Romney, under 10,000. This was on the question of choice for Republican Presidential Nomination. Either the f'n MSM is propping up their choice in fictitious polling efforts, or somebody's lying about their party affiliation in the polls.

Whomever lamestream media has no liking for are the candidates to vote for

Online polls are notoriously innacurate. Ron Paul supporters are a small but wildly supportive group. These polls are a vote early an often type of thing,kind of like American Idol.

Quote Originally Posted by alduane View Post
    Online polls are notoriously innacurate. Ron Paul supporters are a small but wildly supportive group. These polls are a vote early an often type of thing,kind of like American Idol.
    Or vote early and Daly, as in Chicago politics.

Quote Originally Posted by alduane View Post
    You may be correct about online polls. I, myself voted for Dr. Paul several times, but what about the Bloomberg Poll that showed, and all the agencies reported, Ron Paul second in a virtual four-way split?Romney Two-Way Race Now Four-Way Republican Dead Heat in Iowa - Bloomberg
    It's not so easy to dismiss Dr. Paul now! Wildly supportive? Yes. He's the only candidate that doesn't flip-flop on the issues. He has been predicting for years, that which is occurring right now, namely that uncontrolled spending on empire building and war mongering will bankrupt the U.S. We're NOW 15 Trillion in debt. With Obama's plan, that number will continue to rise to 21 Trillion by the end of the decade. Just the interest on the debt will add another 2.7 trillion annually. And that's assuming that the world economy doesn't totally collapse before then. Either way, this country is going to return to a gold and silver standard of currency. It can be in an orderly fashion by electing Ron Paul, or it can be in a chaotic fashion if ZeroBama is reelected. You choose! I just hope you've planned ahead, and have your stockpiles of ammo, food, water, and pre-1965 silver coins, because that's the only currency that will have value when the fiat money is rejected.