man shoots at whitehouse - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: man shoots at whitehouse

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    The problem I have with any of the stories is how did he get close enough with his vehicle? The roads around the WH are barricaded.
    Maybe we can construct a dramatic scenario about his real motive and why he was able to sneaked in that close...??? Sometimes what you see or hear is not really what it seems...just my thoughts...how many times have we all been wrong? and the feelings of a few been right?
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    I heard this morning that he was targeting BO...how much of a nut this one is, the Mentalist will probably know...My goodness if someone ever, ever, ever managed to kill BO while he is in still in office, he will probably be thought of as another MLK by his supporters? I can't believe I will be saying this but I want him to be at least be tried for treason for dragging this country down to the brink, not murdered...just my thoughts.
    I had a similar "Bush *BETTER* not get assassinated!" reaction whenever I heard an ultra-anti-Bush'er make even the vaguest suggestion of wanting him shot. The simple reasoning for most lefties is "that would make CHENEY president!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    I had a similar "Bush *BETTER* not get assassinated!" reaction whenever I heard an ultra-anti-Bush'er make even the vaguest suggestion of wanting him shot. The simple reasoning for most lefties is "that would make CHENEY president!"
    Sorry Ed, no comparison -- at least Cheney will be a better POTUS than Joe Biden.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

5. This whole deal smells fishy! All the sudden, some nutcase starts shooting at the Whitehouse, with an full election season just around the corner! Hmm, and as others have pointed out, how did he get in the position he used to shoot at the Whitehouse, without the so-called Park Police seeing and questioning him. That was supposedly a secure access area! Next, why would someone do this, when it was fairly obvious the Presidential family was not even in D.C.!
    So, the claim that he was shooting at B.O. is a little far fetched, and sounds to me like a scenario concocted by some B.O. advisor, to try and get public sentiment rolling for the upcoming election cycle.
    There have been far more opportunities, by much more capable people to take B.O. out, but for some reason, they claim a nut-case tried when no one was home!
    Also, with all the pressure over "Fast and Furious" on the Whitehouse, the guy uses an so-called "Assault Weapon", hmm, this whole deal stinks, and is a ploy to push B.O.'s anti-gun policy's again!
    This guy they arrested, will be living high on the hog in the Bahamas before long, courtesy of the U.S. Taxpayer, or, will mysteriously end up dead for a suicide or UN-explained natural causes.

I can see the headlines now, "B.O. by executive order declares all assault weapons illegal, due to attempt on his life!"

6. Cheney was a Pro-Gunner also! Cannot say the same for Biden!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Sorry Ed, no comparison -- at least Cheney will be a better POTUS than Joe Biden.

Hearing voices telling you to do something? Get yourself to a mental health facility as soon as possible. It makes no difference whether the voices are telling you to kill someone or telling you not to covet your neighbor's possession. They are still imaginary voices and you need to seek help.

"Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez, the 21-year-old man charged with attempting to assassinate President Barack Obama by firing shots at the White House, allegedly recorded a video pitch to send to Oprah Winfrey, in which he claims he is the “modern day Jesus Christ.”"

Everytime a nutjob does something insane we look for a reason to blame. As Chris Rock says, "What happened to crazy?"
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Everytime a nutjob does something insane we look for a reason to blame. As Chris Rock says, "What happened to crazy?"
    Not only do we look for a reason to blame, we also try to blame it on someone, besides the nutjob, to balme it on. Was a crime committed? YES. Was this nutjob the one that did it? Yes or no. End of discussion.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Nut job

This nut job thinks he's Jesus and that Obama is the anti-Christ.

Well, he's half right! :-o
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    The problem I have with any of the stories is how did he get close enough with his vehicle? The roads around the WH are barricaded.
    My guess is that from several blocks away he fired. He used a rifle.

Anyway, I agree with TuckersMom in that it's better NOT to murder the marxist so he'd only end up a martyr but to try him for treason. The constitution along with our economic well being would then both survive.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast