man shoots at whitehouse
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: man shoots at whitehouse

1. man shoots at whitehouse

I feel this absolute nutjob is going to ruin firearms ownership in DC and lead to a reassessment of the recent supreme court case permitting hand gun ownership. What say you forum prowlers?

Sorry the link is mobile formatted, im on a DROID.

http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?feed_id=1&catid=57326437&videofeed= 37

I read the story yesterday...Thank GOD that nobody was hurt.

I think the millions of gun owners that did nothing illegal yesterday outweigh this nutcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    I think the millions of gun owners that did nothing illegal yesterday outweigh this nutcase.
    You would think! When was your thinking ever the same as the thoughts coming from the White House?

KK

And this nutjob has been linked to the Occupy group in some stories. Same groups the Dems backed for a while. Here's the non-Droid version. Details unfold in shots fired at White House - Yahoo! News

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    And this nutjob has been linked to the Occupy group in some stories. Same groups the Dems backed for a while. Here's the non-Droid version. Details unfold in shots fired at White House - Yahoo! News
    Here's one copied/pasted quote from the story linked above:
    "Authorities are investigating the man's mental health and say there are indications he believed attacking the White House was part of a personal mission from God, according to a law enforcement official who spoke with The Associated Press"

So there's the subliminal or even outright connection the AP press wants processed in the skulls full of mush most Americans have nowadays, in that there must be a connection between messed up mental health and God. They fear conservatism, and want to inflict such associations as that mentioned in previous sentence just to continue their anti-God agenda. After all, those without a God are less focused on good vs. evil and have a less accurate moral compass therefore making elite leftist's jobs easier to control them. Would be have heard about any "allah" rants if he made them, like the Fort Hood shooter did? Oh, wait, the media did NOT report THAT initially! ...I forgot, we weren't supposed to know THAT. But, in case you missed the eventual disclosure: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ahu-Akbar.html

And now the very last sentence of the story:
    "Ortega has an arrest record in three states but has not been linked to any radical organizations, U.S. Park Police have said."

Damn. Although every group around the world has it's individual nut jobs that make the news, Ortega has no sympathies or alignments with the (radical) Tea Party movement, gun rights organizations or radical and terroristic pro-American-strength right-wing groups. ...If he did, it would have been a desk-pounding-free-for-all at the AP as to what the story should have demonized first: God, guns or the right wingers that respect and cherish the rights associated with each.

Now, here's the very first sentence of the AP story:
    "WASHINGTON (AP) — A man clad in black who was obsessed with President Barack Obama pulled his car within view of the White House at night and fired shots from an assault rifle..."

We get the obligatory "assault rifle" reference in the very first sentence to put a check mark in the anti's black rifle demonization attempts.

The accompanying soap box:
    You read the above story as a sampling of the left media. No wonder so many Americans have been hoodwinked into respecting the job our whitehouse regime is doing, how so many people believe leftist (marxist) policies can bring strength to a country even as it crumbles before them and those who love God, guns and freedom are somehow "off"... Keep in mind tho, that a number of Americans simply dislike this country and support those breaking it up economically regardless of what they view in the media. Many typical Americans tho do not see the destruction of freedom, of liberty as much of the media does not reveal it. A person must seek out alternative sources of information to get both sides of the coin and most people just go to work, shopping, house/yard work and some "news" on CBS/CNN or the radio, call it good and think they are informed.

Despot's rise because of a misdirecting media.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    I read the story yesterday...Thank GOD that nobody was hurt.
    I heard this morning that he was targeting BO...how much of a nut this one is, the Mentalist will probably know...My goodness if someone ever, ever, ever managed to kill BO while he is in still in office, he will probably be thought of as another MLK by his supporters? I can't believe I will be saying this but I want him to be at least be tried for treason for dragging this country down to the brink, not murdered...just my thoughts.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

9. Obama was the victim of a Drive-by shooting...

It's Idaho. We grow 'em wacky up here. Pretty much par for the course.

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Here's one copied/pasted quote from the story linked above:
    "Authorities are investigating the man's mental health and say there are indications he believed attacking the White House was part of a personal mission from God, according to a law enforcement official who spoke with The Associated Press"

So there's the subliminal or even outright connection the AP press wants processed in the skulls full of mush most Americans have nowadays, in that there must be a connection between messed up mental health and God. They fear conservatism, and want to inflict such associations as that mentioned in previous sentence just to continue their anti-God agenda. After all, those without a God are less focused on good vs. evil and have a less accurate moral compass therefore making elite leftist's jobs easier to control them. Would be have heard about any "allah" rants if he made them, like the Fort Hood shooter did? Oh, wait, the media did NOT report THAT initially! ...I forgot, we weren't supposed to know THAT. But, in case you missed the eventual disclosure: Fort Hood shootings: the meaning of 'Allahu Akbar' - Telegraph

And now the very last sentence of the story:
    "Ortega has an arrest record in three states but has not been linked to any radical organizations, U.S. Park Police have said."

Damn. Although every group around the world has it's individual nut jobs that make the news, Ortega has no sympathies or alignments with the (radical) Tea Party movement, gun rights organizations or radical and terroristic pro-American-strength right-wing groups. ...If he did, it would have been a desk-pounding-free-for-all at the AP as to what the story should have demonized first: God, guns or the right wingers that respect and cherish the rights associated with each.

Now, here's the very first sentence of the AP story:
    "WASHINGTON (AP) — A man clad in black who was obsessed with President Barack Obama pulled his car within view of the White House at night and fired shots from an assault rifle..."

We get the obligatory "assault rifle" reference in the very first sentence to put a check mark in the anti's black rifle demonization attempts.

The accompanying soap box:
    You read the above story as a sampling of the left media. No wonder so many Americans have been hoodwinked into respecting the job our whitehouse regime is doing, how so many people believe leftist (marxist) policies can bring strength to a country even as it crumbles before them and those who love God, guns and freedom are somehow "off"... Keep in mind tho, that a number of Americans simply dislike this country and support those breaking it up economically regardless of what they view in the media. Many typical Americans tho do not see the destruction of freedom, of liberty as much of the media does not reveal it. A person must seek out alternative sources of information to get both sides of the coin and most people just go to work, shopping, house/yard work and some "news" on CBS/CNN or the radio, call it good and think they are informed.

Despot's rise because of a misdirecting media.
    The problem I have with any of the stories is how did he get close enough with his vehicle? The roads around the WH are barricaded.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast