DC Door to Door Searches - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DC Door to Door Searches

I'm with KimberPB on this one, if there are illegal guns in my home, I'll find them myself thanks. Don't need the police to do it for me. Unfortunately there are citizens who have the mentality that they do not need to take responsibility for themselves or their families, the government is here to take care of them. :21: I don't get it . . .

guns

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    I'm with KimberPB on this one, if there are illegal guns in my home, I'll find them myself thanks. Don't need the police to do it for me. Unfortunately there are citizens who have the mentality that they do not need to take responsibility for themselves or their families, the government is here to take care of them. :21: I don't get it . . .

Exactly, and another thing. What are illegal guns and who makes that decission? Today it may be one thing tomorrow another. One day all guns in the hands of the citizens may be illegal. This kind of garbage is just the beginning.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

There is no question

that they will confiscate every gun they find, illegal or legal. This is BAD police policy. They are trying this same crap in Boston, (Jamaica Plains).
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Exactly, and another thing. What are illegal guns and who makes that decission? Today it may be one thing tomorrow another. One day all guns in the hands of the citizens may be illegal. This kind of garbage is just the beginning.
    yes this is probably something that will come to pass. it will be a very sad day.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

6. KimberPB is right it would have been handed to him. But what do you expect. The Government has been taking care of most of this for years by handing them food , money, housing and alike why should they expect to take care of there kids let us do that too. There was a day when you took care of your own.

smokescreen .....

for volutary confiscation. soon it will probably be enforced confiscation. and then civil war, because most american gunowners know what's at stake. do i sound jaded or just realistic?

8. Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    for volutary confiscation. soon it will probably be enforced confiscation. and then civil war, because most american gunowners know what's at stake. do i sound jaded or just realistic?
    Realistic...

9. I Agree!!

The sheep are being trained to be led to slaughter.

Just wait...next they'll want your illegal slingshots (in many states). :omg:
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Thumbs up yeah...

they can hve my guns....BULLETS FIRST!!!!:devil:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast