Harry Reid's Nevada
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harry Reid's Nevada

Harry Reid's Nevada

Absolutely amazing how well things run in our country.

The Solar thing just got a little more interesting.......REALLY!

The Tonopah Solar company in Harry Reid's Nevada is getting a $737 million loan from Obama's DOE.

The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system and employ 45 permanent workers.

That's costing us just $16 million per job.

One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific Corporate Group (PCG).

The PCG executive director is Ron Pelosi who is the brother to Nancy's husband.

Just move along folks.....nuthin goin on here.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Of course nothing shady going on here. Hear is another little tid bit. Michelle Obama's brother is basketball coach for Oregon State. They were going to fire him and guess what? That's right, here comes 17 million dollars out of the blue. He's still coach.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Well, it's not as if a conservative is doing these things ya know. So like ya said, Mom, nothing to see here!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Of course nothing shady going on here. Hear is another little tid bit. Michelle Obama's brother is basketball coach for Oregon State. They were going to fire him and guess what? That's right, here comes 17 million dollars out of the blue. He's still coach.
    I'm dislike Obama as much as anyone here, but do you have any facts to disprove this link?

snopes.com: Craig Robinson's Job Saved by Stimulus Funds?

Snopes is not necessarily the most accurate source. Before I pass this accusation on to anyone I would like to know the facts.

The fact is Oregon State was going to fire him. His sister came for a visit and the next thing you know a check shows up. Call it what you want. If a republican administration had done this the main stream media would be calling foul.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Understanding the system is corrupt, MaoBama specifically stated that he was different and he was going to run it in a open "Transparent" manner. "A fundamental change" to the way things have been. All I've seen in this administration is OPEN corruption and graft.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

It depends on who's defining "Transparent".

Quote Originally Posted by reb55 View Post
    I'm dislike Obama as much as anyone here, but do you have any facts to disprove this link?

snopes.com: Craig Robinson's Job Saved by Stimulus Funds?

Snopes is not necessarily the most accurate source. Before I pass this accusation on to anyone I would like to know the facts.
    You believe in Snopes? Shame on you!
    G'day and Glock

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    You believe in Snopes? Shame on you!
    Note I expressed some reservations about the site's credibility. I was merely looking for a reasonable counterargument to the scenario offered in the reference. The Snopes entry sounds reasonable on its face.

FWIW I got an email yesterday claiming Snopes severely limits anti-Obama entries, possibly due to Soros' influence. Could very well be. Don't think I will go to Snopes to check on that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by reb55 View Post
    Note I expressed some reservations about the site's credibility. I was merely looking for a reasonable counterargument to the scenario offered in the reference. The Snopes entry sounds reasonable on its face.

FWIW I got an email yesterday claiming Snopes severely limits anti-Obama entries, possibly due to Soros' influence. Could very well be. Don't think I will go to Snopes to check on that, though.
    I am sorry if I sound a bit harsh. I typed that with tongue-in-cheeks. Almost everyone in my circle do not rely on snopes anymore. Just I am sorry, OK? Didn't mean to step on your toes.
    G'day and Glock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast