Let's Make 2012 The End of an Error

Thread: Let's Make 2012 The End of an Error

Thumbs up Let's Make 2012 The End of an Error

Another email from a good friend.

From now thru November 2012 this should be required weekly or ,at least monthly, reading BY ALL WHO VOTE!!!

Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on raising the debt ceiling?

He threatened to not pay:
    Social Security Retirees, Military Retirees, Social
    Security disability and Federal Retirees.

Now...Let this sink in really well -

He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens.

He did not threaten to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away from violent inmates.

He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he hired .

He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around the country and the world.

He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of their staff.

He did not threaten to take benefits away from welfare recipients.

He did not threaten the food stamp programs.

He did not threaten to not pay foreign aid.

He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base of voters.

The list could go on and on. He is in full political re-election mode!
    Why are we allowing this person to destroy this wonderful country with his selfishness and lies?
    His type of change is killing our country. He needs to be stopped and only our votes can stop him.
    Do not forget about his tactics when it's election time. Vote Obama out of the Presidency in 2012.

LET'S MAKE 2012 - THE END OF AN ERROR!

"Democracy... is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

Liberty ... is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
    AMERICA...HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.

PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS.
    ELECTION 2012 IS COMING!!!
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves! I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!! Let's Take a Stand!!!

Obama: Gone!
    Borders: Closed!
    Language: English only
    Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!
    Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
    NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!
    We the people are coming

That is a nice post, OG...I hope many will take note. We can't have anymore of this POTUS who is dragging this country to the sewer so we can resemble most European countries.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Sing Amen to that!

-Doc

Yet the continuing Saga,
    It never ends. There was an thread posted yesterday, The Worldest Biggest Army,Pretaining to all the hunters Across the USA 600,000 in Wisconsin Alone.

Now add up,All the hunters from the rest of the Country. Thats an Impressive number of Men/Women more than enough voters to make a difference

Amen!!!!!!!!!!....

HMMMMMMM????? Who to vote for?

Fact: 42% of Fed Income Tax Filers owe/pay no Fed Income Tax. PERIOD.

Thus the question boils down to (for those 42%'ers): Let's see, do I vote for the Party that has created a situation where even middle class wage earners can acquire a "get out of paying income taxes free" card? Or do I vote for the Party that promises to lower income taxes (no affect on ME!) in trade for reducing some of the "free bees" given to the "entitled".

DOH! Now there's a no brainer! Dems it is!

How about all those Fed Workers? Let's see.... do I vote for the Party that LIKES big Government and hires even though there has been a most severe recession rocking our nation for three years now? Or do I vote for the Party who contends that certain Agencies of the Government need to be closed ASAP, thus "threatening" my rice bowl?

DOH! Another big chunk of voters for the Dems.

How's about the "minorities". The fact that some "minority" members that get elected are complete idiots and crooks does not seem to faze some folks at all! (I cite Rangel, Waters and Obama as prime examples of mistakes, for which no apology is made, only reelection bids.)

DOH! GOTTA keep the "dream" of the historic Presidency of Bor-oke Obyssmal alive, if not functional. Dems it is!

You beginning to think that perhaps the Nanny Fed has finally gotten to the point where it has enough endowed/entitled dependents to perpetuate the Prog/Lib/Dem agenda henceforth?

This is REALLY going to be an interesting election. I can, without much mental reservation (and without calling it "hype"), safely say that this really might be the election that sets the tone for the Nation's demise or recovery.

If there were any logic left in the political process in this Country, I would not be worried about the coming election. But there is no logic. It is all lies, allegations, sewer swimming, innuendoes, half truths, emotional laden rhetoric, childish name calling...... It's like someone gave a mob of mental institution inhabitants the keys to the city. MAYHEM! MADNESS! Most assuredly, no truth.

Why bother the "people" with the facts..... after all we got the least vetted, man of smoke, "Manchurian Candidate" elected last election! Just shows how little it takes to "flim flam" the majority of voting Americans. No reason why it won't work again.

You can take it to the bank..... in the '12 election..... we will be voting for exactly the Government we deserve. I'm still holding out enough hope to believe that we don't deserve another four years of "Calamity Barak" and his band of Economically inepts.

On the other hand, I don't believe we deserve 40% of filers who pay no income taxes at all sitting around bleating about how the "upper crust" doesn't pay their "FAY-AIRE SHARE". What is wrong with that picture?

To my way of thinking, if you don't "kick in" ANY share at ALL...... I definately don't want to hear any whining about "FAY-AIRE" shares from your useless lot! If you are not part of the solution, you most definately ARE part of the problem.

I have a method by which everyone has a dog in the race as to taxes and the use thereof..... you don't pay into fed income taxes, you don't vote in fed elections. That's "FAY-AIRE".

Kind of a reversal of the "Taxation without representation is tyranny!" bit. It goes "Representation without taxation is mobocracy!"

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)