CAIN is not ready for prime time, let alone the POTUS

Thread: CAIN is not ready for prime time, let alone the POTUS

CAIN is not ready for prime time, let alone the POTUS

Former Godfather’s Pizza CEO Herman Cain said he has to learn more before offering an opinion.

“It depends upon looking at the program and asking the question, ‘has that aid been successful?’ In other words, lets look at the whole problem. It may be worthwhile to continue, it may not. I would like to see the results. Just like every program we have domestically,” Cain said.
    Read more: Ron Paul | Foreign Aid | AIDS In Africa | The Daily Caller

Although foreign policy is not the top issue in the upcoming election, it might help to have some personal beliefs, and stand by them. No, the aid has not been successful, you(Cain) moron! It just takes money from poor people in this country, and distributes it to rich people in poorer countries.

I'm going to go on the assumption that everyone reading this post, has a gun, and enjoys shooting it. Of all the people running for the GOP nomination for POTUS, who is the only candidate that didn't vote for the original, or any extensions of the USA PATRIOT ACT? Ding, ding, ding. Time's up. The answer is RON PAUL. What does that mean for you and me? We're law abiding average citizens. We're not terrorists, but type the wrong words in this forum, and you might be arrested as a domestic militant. You wouldn't even know you were being observed, until it was too late. Before I go on a tangent about giving up liberty for security and getting neither, I urge you to vote for Rep. Ron Paul. Let's stop spending trillions we don't have(that we're borrowing from China) to blow up buildings in Afghanistan, only to rebuild them with more money we borrow, and repair the buildings, and bridges in this country. Bring our troops home, and let them defend OUR borders against drug traffickers.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Cain is already finished. Once the senior citizens come to fully realize the 999 plan raises the price of their cost of living by 9% they're gonna go nuts. Seniors and the disabled who rely on on social security as their only means of income pay no income tax. They already make daily choices between heat, food and medicine. Cain's plan is terrible for them as they don't gain the benefits of the 999 plan, they only get the costly end through additional sales taxes.

The Dems aren't saying anything yet. They would love Cain to be the GOP nominee. They can then scare the hell out of seniors.

I'm leaning toward Newt as the smartest guy in the room. But I don't feel comfortable that any of them can beat O-blame-Ya.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Cain-needs more background
    R.Paul-Lov the Libertarian in him, can't adjust to his dream
    Newt- is the smartest in the room but more baggage than the Titanic
    Perry- portrayed as jus another Bush BUT has fruit of past labors that are positive.
    Michelle-smart, hard working BUT not POTUS material
    Mitt- just part of the problem
    Rick San-Honest,passionate and truly believes BUT not going to get the nomination

WHO THEN..........John Galt?

It's gotta be anyone that can beat MaoBama. Hopefully, there will be divine intervention. Don't see any of the sheepeople wanting to go through the pains of being weaned from the public teat.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

RP is too much of a separatist. If his kind ran things from the gitgo, we would be in better shape today.

Unfortunately, he wants to change things too fast and nobody in Congress will put up with that.

The thing I really don't like about RP is that he will lose the Republican primary and then steal votes from the main election by running on a different ticket, just like Perot did years ago and screwed it all up.

Simply said, a vote for RP is a vote for Obama. Thanks for that guys. :(

KK

Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    Simply said, a vote for RP is a vote for Obama. Thanks for that guys. :(

KK
    It doesn't have to be. If you look at the numbers, RP can beat ZeroBama. Too many people have subscribed to this misguided belief because that's what MSM is spewing. There's a reason people don't want any of the candidates. I've been thinking that Gingrich might be a good second choice, but after his "expand the USA PATRIOT ACT statement" in the last debate, I can't in good conscience give him my vote. IF, and this is a big IF, the rest of you non-believers in Ron Paul would see that he is the ONLY candidate fighting for The United States, he could be elected. NOT electing Ron Paul, is continuation of the SAME mess we're in now. More spending, more government intrusion in our lives, more entitlements. The biggest threat to our way of life, the very fabric of our freedom in this great U.S. of A., is debt, 15 Trillion and growing exponentially. I'll even go so far as to say, that even electing Ron Paul at this juncture, may not be enough. The collapse is coming. There's not enough money to bail out Italy and Greece. The sure sign will be super inflation, and the trigger will be innocuous. It could be a wheat shortage, or other staple, but it's coming. Get your affairs in order! You need a supply of water for a month, followed by a way to purify additional water beyond that. You need a good supply of food like rice, beans, flour, and seeds to grow more food. You need firearms, and ammo, and silver coins for payment of that which you cannot barter for. The masses in cities across the country will annihilate themselves fighting for scarce resources, or flee to the countryside to pillage from the prepared.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992