Obama Pushing Shooters Off Public Lands - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama Pushing Shooters Off Public Lands

Sorry folks if I offend anyone's choice of pets but it is getting a little off track here. This is about how the commie in charge wants to hinder access to public land by sport shooters and hunters further restricting 2a rights. After all it is our land not theirs.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Agreed with post directly above.... but dang-it-all, my cavapoo bit me because I didn't respond quickly enough!
    This is just more BS out of Washington. More letters to write.

Psalm 82:3-5

We can calm down for the present but have to keep an eye open for them to try again.

U.S. News - Feds bag idea of curbing target practice on public lands

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    We can calm down for the present but have to keep an eye open for them to try again.

U.S. News - Feds bag idea of curbing target practice on public lands
    That is good news. Glad to see there are still congress members that can think and will fight for us serf's
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    Speaking of dogs, here's a talking german shepherd

Love the video as I had a dark brindle Shepherd. One of the most strong headed dogs I ever adopted, well adopted me would be closer. Poodle is the only breed of dog that has bit me and I'd rather have a Beagle for a hunting dog. I'll walk my current adopted dog and shoot too. My Rottie/Dobbie isn't afraid of loud noises. And he hunts 'possums on his own. His record is 7 in 6 days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12