Obama Pushing Shooters Off Public Lands
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Pushing Shooters Off Public Lands

Obama Pushing Shooters Off Public Lands

In my opinion the land belongs to WE THE PEOPLE not we the government and just because some sniveling limp wristed liberal panty wastes don't like the sound of gunshots while hiking or walking their gay poodles and shitzhus doesn't give them the right to refuse the same land to hunters and sport shooters. This must be fought. Contact Congress and let 'em here your voice.

Obama Pushing Shooters Off Public Lands - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Actual Standard Poodles are some of the best Hunting dogs

This is just one way to stop gun owners and hunters...what is next? weapo confiscation?
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hey! Easy on the poodles and shih tzu comments. Dogs have feelings ya know!
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmike86 View Post
    Actual Standard Poodles are some of the best Hunting dogs
    I agree and that was their original intent. I just can't stand miniature or toy dogs (when I hear poodle that's what comes to mind) and usually their owners are women or limp wristed pretty boys. Hope your not a mini dog owner
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Hey! Easy on the poodles and shih tzu comments. Dogs have feelings ya know!
    Sorry Man, now I am tearin' up

Speaking of dogs, here's a talking german shepherd

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    This is just one way to stop gun owners and hunters...what is next? weapo confiscation?
    I pity the fools that try. We gun owners have to stay vigilant on everything that effects our sport and I am getting tired of constantly writing my congress to defend not only my 2a rights but my 1st, 4th and 5th as well. It seems I've done more bitchin to them since Obozo fraudulently took office than when Richard Head Jr signed in sie patriot acts, sie homeland security act und sie military commissions act

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    I agree and that was their original intent. I just can't stand miniature or toy dogs (when I hear poodle that's what comes to mind) and usually their owners are women or limp wristed pretty boys. Hope your not a mini dog owner
    No I don't have poodles but a buddy has 2 very smart hunters. They don't have the fufu cut and they out hunt my Lab.

We "adopted" a male Shih Tzu about a year ago from off the street and he has been great for my wife and me. He weighs about 22 pounds which is very large for a shih tzu but everyone who sees him including the vet and other knowledgeable folks say he is full blooded. Normally he is the most laid back little dog I have ever seen but he will defend himself and others if needed. I have seen him attack other dogs for trying to harm people and just the other day he got into it with a full grown German Shepard. He came out on the losing end of course but he tried.

I know lots of people look down upon the small breeds but personally I don't care for the large breeds. I have a friend who once had a St. Bernard down here in SC. It was nothing but a status symbol and died from a heat stroke one day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast