Letter to the Editor - Memphis Commercial Appeal

Thread: Letter to the Editor - Memphis Commercial Appeal

Letter to the Editor - Memphis Commercial Appeal

I have no comment to this. No words...at all.....All I know is that the smiley face I put on this thread is called "Whacko".

May I respectfully request that someone, somehow, please go door to door, and round up some of these guns (March 19 article, "Boy's shooting brings charge / Family friend, 19, left gun under couch cushion")?

How many more crimes must we see where it isn't even asked, "Where did this person obtain a gun?" Read back over the past few weeks' news stories; then go get the gun that are owned illegally. A child's future may be saved.

NAME WITHHELD BY PASCAL TO PROTECT THE STUPID

Somerville, Tenn.

Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

They had better not come to my door. They would get greeted by me with a not so polite look on my face and a handgun on my hip. Then they would get to hear some lovely stories about how guns save lives, not take them.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

And while they are at it go door to door and round up all the cars because they are much to dangerous for the average person to have.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

You think that is why they quit using horses?Lets take away credit cards they hurt a lot of people.Yoy know it might have been the cushion falt lets get them.