Chilling Report from Holland - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chilling Report from Holland

I keep hearing that "IT IS THE EXTREMEST MUSLIMS" that we need to worry about...Well when the NON EXTREMEST muslims start to expose this scum of their socieity, and act as ONE with the AMERICANS they claim to want to be, it will be then that us AMERICANS will stop painting them all with a broad brush. Untill then they will continue to be scorned and hated for the damage that "Only a small percent" cause.

Educate yourself and read:

America Alone: The End of the World as We Know It
    by Mark Steyn
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    I keep hearing that "IT IS THE EXTREMEST MUSLIMS" that we need to worry about...Well when the NON EXTREMEST muslims start to expose this scum of their socieity, and act as ONE with the AMERICANS they claim to want to be, it will be then that us AMERICANS will stop painting them all with a broad brush. Untill then they will continue to be scorned and hated for the damage that "Only a small percent" cause.
    You have a great point there. It's been discussed as to why the many millions of peaceful muslims keep so silent in regard to their radical brethren. ...Then they and the 'left' wonder why a broad brush is in fact used.

Mappow's point above is also well accepted by many. It may be that us and our few remaining allies, if not ally, will be standing alone against those who hate freedom, who dislike success, who would seek to dethrone this country in violent fashion. The question is as to when the chicoms, soviet satellites, middle east, etc feel the U.S. has been weakened enough to be taken down. If you haven't noticed, the current regime in our whitehouse is working to get that day here sooner than we could have imagined.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I would add that Steyn's book is not meant to scare or incite. He states that in the preface. What he shows and explains is World demographics and the shrinking birth rates of ALL society's with the exception of Muslims. NOT fiction, not implied demagoguery just facts. Read and heed my friends, read and heed.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by cawpin View Post
    Stop spreading FUD. Michigan is still part of the US and hitting people, ie committing assault and battery, is still illegal in every state.
    Check YOUR facts. - Did you discuss this with a teacher in Michigan? (From a major metro area, off the record where they won't be attacked?) I doubt it. Unless you are a teacher in ANY state, you don't have a clue. I PERSONALLY KNOW someone who was let go of their position because of interfering with a muslim student's aggression toward another student. I would have loved it if they had their time in! The union and the left would have had a real field day going against each other. I will not give the school name or district because the person had to spend six months to get their job back. I don't get too heated about a lot of items on the internet, but some people really irritate me when they think that this crap just doesn't happen in the good ole US.

Psalm 82:3-5

Muslims are the least of my concern. Considering whats about to happening in the Middle East real soon, there won't be enough Muslims left to be a threat to anyone.
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

How much longer Boots. As long as the king with no clothes and his band of thugs are elected. Americans better wake up soon. Lock and load my friends.

Very interesting?

I think this goes beyond just Islam...quite frankly religious extremists of all stripes share this approach and I find all of them frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    I think this goes beyond just Islam...quite frankly religious extremists of all stripes share this approach and I find all of them frightening.
    Almost as frightening as those in the dark.
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast