This is Happening This Week- The End of the Constitution - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This is Happening This Week- The End of the Constitution

And by the way, Miami-Dade Police Dept has received approval of unmanned drones over the US for Law Enforcement purposes. New police drones keep on top of the case - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com Last week they got the FAA approval.

3. Did I miss something or did I just read it say to detain terrorists...and that's it? It describes who they can arrest in plain English. It doesn't say the president can arrest some hillbillies for owning to many rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    Did I miss something or did I just read it say to detain terrorists...and that's it? It describes who they can arrest in plain English. It doesn't say the president can arrest some hillbillies for owning to many rifles
    The problem starts in this wording.
    including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces.
    Define "belligerent act".

Actually, I think you may be acting belligerently right now! :):)

You're absolutely right. Too much non- definition!

KK

Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    Actually, I think you may be acting belligerently right now! :):)

You're absolutely right. Too much non- definition!

KK
    I've been called worse before so belligerent does fit me. Knowing the laws is an act of belligerence when you tell someone in power they are wrong.

I just looked it over... All 682 pages of it. Its military spending and repeating terrorist policies that are,all,ready in place, just making them law. There might be something more in it, it will just take some time.

Quote Originally Posted by agrippakc View Post
    I just looked it over... All 682 pages of it. Its military spending and repeating terrorist policies that are,all,ready in place, just making them law. There might be something more in it, it will just take some time.
    Yup, let's just pass it so we can find out what's in it! :)

KK

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-1...12s1867pcs.pdf

That is the actual bill if anyone is interested. Beware of "parts" you find in the internet. Look for yourselves.

Apparently, they are way ahead in Missouri. They have already named the Tea Party and Ron Paul supporters as terrorists. Also, doesn't this provision give authorization to the DOJ? I heard that it does. That will be great with that jackass, Holder, coming up with other ways to make criminals out of us. I wonder where the detention camp is located that they think they will put me in.

Lastly, I can't remember her name, and I can't find the story anywhere, but about 6 months ago, I heard of a state congresswoman, from California, proposing a state law to outlaw food storage. I don't know how she planned on enforcing that and maybe the idea is dead for now. If anyone has heard about that and has some follow up information, I would like to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion:246922
    Did I miss something or did I just read it say to detain terrorists...and that's it? It describes who they can arrest in plain English. It doesn't say the president can arrest some hillbillies for owning to many rifles
    What do you think a terrorist is to this administration? This president and his cronies have made it perfectly clear, on more than one occasion, who they want to define as terrorists. If you're clinging to your guns and bible, which I am, then you are a threat.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast