This is Happening This Week- The End of the Constitution - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: This is Happening This Week- The End of the Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo:247149
    We're witnessing that extinction on a daily bases. Knowing that we're living in the Last Generation, it all makes sense to me.
    You're right that we are witnessing that extinction every day, but I don't know if this is the last generation. I hope to our Lord God that it's not.[/QUOTE]

You say "our Lord", if Jesus is your Lord as He is my Lord, why would you hope it's not the Last Generation? Luke 21:32.."I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL of these things have happened". If you study scripture, you will understand that Jesus is referencing Israel (Fig tree) becoming a nation once again in the End Times. Jesus is speaking of the "re-birth" of the nation Israel (1948) to mark the beginning of the Last Generation. God said a man's lifespan is "three score and ten" (70 years/generation). Add 70 years to 1948 and you get 2018. Whats going to happen in this Last Generation? Everything. The Rapture,the One World Government/NWO, anti-Christ, Armageddon,the second coming of Christ, the whole enchilada. People can do the math anyway it makes them feel better, however, unless Jesus was a liar or a lunatic, the Last Generation began in 1948. Keep an eye on the Middle East conditions, Israel is God's calendar & timepiece.[/QUOTE]

I'm not arguing with what you're saying, but I think this is getting off topic. Let's discuss these things in a new thread!

3. The post is apparently referring to senate bill 1867;

"SEC. 1031 [Detainee Matters] (b) Covered Persons and, (c) Disposition Under Law of War, item (1)."

I want to draw your attention to: "SEC. 1032. REQUIREMENT FOR MILITARY CUSTODY, (b) Applicability to United States Citizens and Lawful Resident Aliens-item (1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS- The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States."

Note that the wording is such that A U.S. citizen does not HAVE to be detained. I am not a lawyer, but to me that means the military has the option of transferring to a regular court OR NOT. I see no provision requiring the transfer to a civil court or denying jurisdiction of the military courts.

The link is here:

Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
    Last edited by Hoganbeg; 11-30-2011 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Punctuation

And if we all thought the Carter Administration was bad enough...we ain't seen nuffin' yet!!! At least we got to vote out Carter. Will we have chance to vote out BO in November??? Will that "November" ever come?
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    And if we all thought the Carter Administration was bad enough...we ain't seen nuffin' yet!!! At least we got to vote out Carter. Will we have chance to vote out BO in November??? Will that "November" ever come?
    You have noticed, I hope, that the vast majority of those who voted in favor were the beloved conservative Republican senators (Small Government? Only sometimes) and the White House (bastion of communism and Big Government) has threatened to veto it.

Damn...role reversal...things are just not as simple as simple minds wish.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Maybe it doesn't give the White House enough power. Either way, this is too much from what I read. If I can read the 'simplicity' of 'or beligerant', that's enough for me to know that I may just fit into that catagory at some point!

KK

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    You have noticed, I hope, that the vast majority of those who voted in favor were the beloved conservative Republican senators (Small Government? Only sometimes) and the White House (bastion of communism and Big Government) has threatened to veto it.

Damn...role reversal...things are just not as simple as simple minds wish.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
    You might also want to notice that this is the same person who was running for POTUS 6 years ago that said anything that were then pleasing to the ears of the voters so he can be voted for office. He got what he want (or what his backers want) -- and dragged us all and this country to the ditch...and still doing so while he is in office. His "transparency" (MY BIG FOOT!!!) had not been exactly what he promised and you still believe in him? Wake up...and take those sleeping Americans with you so you will all be able to see what is happening right before your eyes...

As I had said before, I've lived in countries where during the run for elections, candidates says one thing and then do the other thing after elected. We just have to be observant -- all of us. No exemption! That is what I am trying to say here in my message. If you do not get it,I am very sorry for you and your decendants. At my age, I am not going to move to another country anymore so I want that the little help I can do as a citizen of this land and as a voter be used to the good no matter what. Mine will only be one vote -- but it will be one vote that will/might help to prevent this country going to the dogs. (Sorry doggy-lovers...that is the first expression that came to mind.)
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Spoken like a TRUE American Citizen, MOM! We need more of ya..........
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Mine will only be one vote -- but it will be one vote that will/might help to prevent this country going to the dogs. (Sorry doggy-lovers...that is the first expression that came to mind.)
    Can't say that going to the "dogs" would be a bad thing. My dog is dumb, but my dog is far from being stupid, there's a big difference. Can't say that for most humans.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Nazi germany 1939.
    Agreed, rise of the fourth Reich but it too will fail. One thing we have that Nazi Germany didn't is a well informed public not willing to hand over their weapons as the Germans did. Long live the revolution!
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

"Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast