YE-HA here we go again....

Thread: YE-HA here we go again....

Angry YE-HA here we go again....

One more time for the birthers at large... If this stuff were true one would think the negative news loving press would be on this like stink in a barnyard... "Not Natural Born -- TRUTH MATTERS", this could just be some sound editing...

This one upsets me more... From the Cowboy Byte "Obama leaves out God in his Thanksgiving speech"

Obama leaves out God in his Thanksgiving speech | CowboyByte
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

"This one upsets me more... From the Cowboy Byte "Obama leaves out God in his Thanksgiving speech""

Don't know why this would upset you, MaoBama's left God out of everything since before taking office. Nothing new here.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

MaoBama could have "MADE IN KENYA" tattooed on his rear end, and 15,000 people there swear that he was born there, but that will not make any difference nor rectify the situation, if true. There has been too much money invested in this man by too many terribly rich people for them to allow his removal from office. He came from relative obscurity, went to colleges under questionable circumstances and qualifications, had no real work experience and then became a senator and finally, POTUS. How is that possible? No one does that without someone pulling strings for them. If the Democratic Party tries to remove him as their 2012 nominee, I forsee a dogfight in the making. We may then find out exactly how far reaching the tentacles of these people extend. I am stocking up on popcorn to watch the voting results come in!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    MaoBama could have "MADE IN KENYA" tattooed on his rear end, and 15,000 people there swear that he was born there, but that will not make any difference nor rectify the situation, if true. There has been too much money invested in this man by too many terribly rich people for them to allow his removal from office. He came from relative obscurity, went to colleges under questionable circumstances and qualifications, had no real work experience and then became a senator and finally, POTUS. How is that possible? No one does that without someone pulling strings for them. If the Democratic Party tries to remove him as their 2012 nominee, I forsee a dogfight in the making. We may then find out exactly how far reaching the tentacles of these people extend. I am stocking up on popcorn to watch the voting results come in!
    On that you are absolutely correct. I have no figured out who it pulling the strings yet but it is someone that has been staying in the background laughing all the way to the bank. He was hand picked prior to 2003 to take over and be the figurehead. He can't even give a speech without his teleprompter and reading it word for word. But to do all of this on his own without someone pulling the strings all the way is unbelievable. There is no way that they will not run him in 2012 so even if you could find some way to make him ineligible they would find a way around it.

He's going nowhere. The main stream media, unions, George Soros, Hollywood, have way too much invested and have waited a long time for the right puppet to come along. This didn't happen over night but we can stop it over night if we have the will.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan