Your Tax Dollars at Work...

Thread: Your Tax Dollars at Work...

Your Tax Dollars at Work...

Protecting us from those who would dare to make a living in the Firearms Business...

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com...-criminal.html
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

It's nice to know how our money is being used. This obviously is totally rediculous.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Until people realize their rights all come from God, nothing will change. Until they realize that our rights are not dependent upon a piece of parchment with ink on it, freedom is at the mercy of the powerful. Until everyone realizes that every human being across the globe, by virtue of his being created in the image and likeness of God, has the unquestionable right to life, liberty and property, and that no one has the right to initiate aggression in any form, we are all slaves to our own idiocy

The problem is these jack booted thugs are godless and could care less about our God given rights

Don't count on words on a piece of paper to stem the tide of the powerful, and their quest to accrue power and wealth for themselves at your expense.

I am afraid for all practical purposes the constitution lies near death on life support systems in the Smithsonian'
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Until people realize their rights all come from God, nothing will change. Until they realize that our rights are not dependent upon a piece of parchment with ink on it, freedom is at the mercy of the powerful. Until everyone realizes that every human being across the globe, by virtue of his being created in the image and likeness of God, has the unquestionable right to life, liberty and property, and that no one has the right to initiate aggression in any form, we are all slaves to our own idiocy

The problem is these jack booted thugs are godless and could care less about our God given rights

Don't count on words on a piece of paper to stem the tide of the powerful, and their quest to accrue power and wealth for themselves at your expense.

I am afraid for all practical purposes the constitution lies near death on life support systems in the Smithsonian'
    Well said HK
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

6. 1 +

I have been reading about this for a few months now interesting to see how things turned out. Good for them I did not think they were getting their point across sounds like they did.

Alarmingly I did mention this to several of my gun owning friends here and they were not overly concerned. In fact one of them mentioned that the fact that it was in Twin Falls (Lakes?) I forget which, was in itself no point in their favor as it has a reputation as a meth area.

I was disapointed to say the least. Imagine the efforts of numerous concerned local citizens and the hours and dollars they had to pour into this just be be vindicated, amazing! Our government has got it all backwards I am afraid. They are our paid public servants they work for us! I read this somewhere, "A government derives its just power from the consent of the governed." I am going from memory forgive me if I bungled that.

Perhaps some mandatory refresher training in the rights of American citizens is in order. Maybe they should even include a course on the Constitution?

Naw who needs that it's just an old piece of paper.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

When our government has taken God from our schools why should they think He gives you any thing? Government ( money)is the god of america. If you don't believe them ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

very well put.. more people need to wake up to this crap that is going on and do something about it. some people see that they are flushing our country down the toilet... they complain about it.. but do nothing about it.. that is the worst thing... knowing, and not doing anything about it is just as bad as supporting the fools who are pissing on our constitution! we have God given rights.. we have voices... let's use them! actions speak louder than words.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!