Can Canada disarm US Citizens Part 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Canada disarm US Citizens Part 2

1. Can Canada disarm US Citizens Part 2

Some say that what I posted was hypothetical.

If this doesn't scare the crap out of you then I don't know what will.

http://www.mainemediaresources.com/ffj_03120801b.htm
    G19
    G26

I think I posted something about this a couple weeks back. If we the citizens do not wake up soon it will be to late. Many people are happy just to have "more freedoms that most of the rest of the world". I am not content to be more free than some third world country. I want to have the freedoms that the founding fathers fought and died for. I want my country back. It has been high jacked by buracrats that have sold us out to the New World Order.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Well...lets say that [B]"hypothetically speaking"[B]that there is no chance that I would hand over my firearms to someone that was wearing the uniform from another country.I'm old, grouchy and kind of set in my ways. I think that there would be quite a problem if anyone showed up to collect firearms.

They will meet you at the food store .Guns for food. God help us all.

they are continueing to take power away from the states... the people have no say in anything anymore.. this literally makes me sick!!!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

At this point I just hope 10 years from now there is such a place as The United States of America. Why do people not realize, despite all its problems, it's still the greatest country in the world. I, for one, want to keep it that way.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

the reason why, drdavid.....

is multi faceted , i think. americans are more concerned with who wins american idol. the public school system is just a glorified day care center where no real learning takes place, except that from liberal, pro one worlders.we let them pass laws wedon't like or need and don't raise h*lL about it. men have been d-nutted because of liberalism. noone, i mean NO ONE IS RAISING SANDABOUT THIS. the country does not understand what being a american means anymore. there is no frontier spirit anymore and the few that possess it and embrace it are looked upon imbeciles and crackpots or worse. remember rifle teams in high school? i don't and i went to school in the boonies. john wayne doesn't exist anymore. the country has gone soft. even your vote doesn't count anymore. i think the goverment just lets vote, so we do not revolt. like the russkies.so, how does that grab ya? say no to globalism and yes to being a AMERICAN!

oh, yeah...one more thing...

the canadians do not have to honor our constitution or laws. they are not americans. better not come to my house. they will find me ready.........

Canadians

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    the canadians do not have to honor our constitution or laws. they are not americans. better not come to my house. they will find me ready.........
    Why should they honor our constitution? Our government doesn't.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

hk,

u are right!!! i , in my fury, must have forgot that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast