California Tries To Outguess SCOTUS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California Tries To Outguess SCOTUS

1. M R dee smat 1 tht wonn dee place.

3. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I think polititions shoud be baned as weapons of mass stupidity.
    Plus 1 on that.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

I agree that there is a silent majority in CA that is not on board with the onerous California rules on everything from gun rights to taxation t o environmental issues. I hope that we all keep in mind what being silent cost gun owners in England and Australia.
    To live outside the law you must be honest.

If this goes through it should work well with San Frans sanctuary City position....

Andres Soto said the Legal Community Against Violence
    Soto and LCAV are weapons of mass hysteria.

It's funny how people so often equate "guns" with "violence". The phrase "gun violence", "guns and violence", "guns and knives" and so on are common in our society. Although there's plenty of videos available, I've never once directly witnessed an act of violence committed on a person with a gun, and I wonder how many of these "activists" have, either.

The only actual violence I've ever witnessed is on stationary targets at ranges, or in the middle of nowhere. I've been hunting, but never saw anything worth shooting. Once I ran over a big raccoon, and so I backed up...it was still alive so I euthanized it with a shotgun.

The way everyone talks about "gun violence", you'd think there's guns somewhere that just jump around and shoot people randomly. :rolleyesb:
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

7. If the citizens of Kaulifornia, and I know that is only about half the population, are to timid or to ignorant to reign in their elected government offal's then they get the government they deserve.

Part of being a true citizen requires a certain amount of civic mindednes, a sense of duty to ones community. If they are unable or unwilling to participate in the democratic process or let their voices be heard then they will contiune to get more and more restrictions put in place. I for one will never again live in that state. It is out of control even in areas considered conservative they have knee jerk reactions to guns yet the film industry bristles with tons of guns in movies. Perhaps we need to make some laws prohibiting gun violence in the entertainment industry? No that would never fly, freedom of speech remember?LOL!
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12