Obama attempt to show he is pro 2A
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama attempt to show he is pro 2A

Obama attempt to show he is pro 2A

David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Obama and 2A

It continues to amaze me how hypocritical political candidates are.....

Is Obama pro 2A

Yes and the Pope is Baptist.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Yes he is pro-gun. If you do not believe it just ask him. Now if he is elected, he will show us by all of his anti-gun legislation, he sends to the hill.

He would probably try to bypass the "hill" and issue an 'Exrcutive Order'.
    The more I practice, the 'luckier' I get!

These people will say anything to get elected. Ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

this coming just after he outright said he is against ccw.... somebody please send this dum bass back to school.. I guess he is hoping that most americans are stupid and won't catch on.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Obama

[QUOTE=Scarecrow;21442]this coming just after he outright said he is against ccw.... somebody please send

He may be right. Look how many are for him.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It's very simple. He's pro 2A, anti-CCW, anti- military or police type weapons (new assault weapon ban), and pro-DC Gun Ban.

In other words he's got nothing against guns, as long as no one actually has one. Makes perfect sense to me

Obama supports the theoretical right of people to own guns, without actual guns getting involved. So, he'd probably prefer that we all own one of these, and just blue pistol-whip our attackers. I'm going to get a streamlight for mine - that way at least it'll be good for something! :lachen:

Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast