A scary relationship
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A scary relationship

A scary relationship

Today on the radio, Mr. Hannity made the connection between Sen. Obama and the founder of the Weather underground. This is terrifying as that individual has made statements in his memoirs about not being ashamed of setting bombs and performing other criminal acts. When asked about the relationship the Senator responded something along the lines that they had a friendly relationship, and history shows that they both spoke on the same stage (together) on at least two occasions. Do not take my word for it...do the research and dig a little for yourselves.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Today on the radio, Mr. Hannity made the connection between Sen. Obama and the founder of the Weather underground. This is terrifying as that individual has made statements in his memoirs about not being ashamed of setting bombs and performing other criminal acts. When asked about the relationship the Senator responded something along the lines that they had a friendly relationship, and history shows that they both spoke on the same stage (together) on at least two occasions. Do not take my word for it...do the research and dig a little for yourselves.
    Never heard of the Weather Underground. could you elaborate?
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Nothing he would do or be a part of would supprise me. I would not even be supprised if he turned out to be the anti christ.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Why does this not surprise me?
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Never heard of the Weather Underground. could you elaborate?
    "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows"--from "Subterranean Homesick Blues" by Robert Allen Zimmerman (Bob Dylan)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather...rganization%29

America's most famous (non-government {e.g. IRS, BATFE**) terrorist operation! An offshoot of the Students for a Democratic Society.

You must be a youngster!:D
    Last edited by NDS; 04-08-2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: clarification
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Wearther men , black panthers, students for a democratic socity are all commies ( for real) and active on all college campus's in the USA. We need to worry about our kids and what they are getting in their heads.

Well at least Hussein keeps his company consistent! And the Anti Christ part seems to fit nicely...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Never heard of the Weather men eather, but all the rest well known, TY for the info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Wink Showing your youth...

Quote Originally Posted by MufDady View Post
    Never heard of the Weather men eather, but all the rest well known, TY for the info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    For those of you who do not know them you must be too young to remember...
    I was in the military in 1969 but home on leave prior to shipping to Vietnam, I was at Kent State, Ohio while they were trying to make a point. I believe they were a big part of that also...
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

Arn't they the ones that kidnapped Patty Hearst or was that another group?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast