Presidential Candidates and the 2nd Amendment - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Presidential Candidates and the 2nd Amendment

Second Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    No Hes not...

Mike Huckabee, Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter have PERFECT constitution and second amendment records...

Fred Thompson does not...

I agree. And remember, what they say and what they do once elected are often just the opposite. Case in point, the first President Bush, i.e. "Read my lips, no new taxes" "I think gun controle is being able to hit your target," "I am a NRA life time member." Do any of you remember what happened once elected?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Yes, I agree George H.W. Bush sold us out on many things; a huge contributing factor to him being beat by Slick-Willie...

Huckabee has a proven record of doing what he says and supporting ALL the issues he claims to support...

for instance when former President Slick-Willie Clinton tried to ram a gun control bill down Governor Mike Huckabee's throat after a Arkansas school shooting Huckabee made national news and would not give in to Slick-Willie even when he threatened pulling federal funding for unrelated things...

In addition to his unwavering support for the second amendment; I think Huckabee pushing the Fair Tax is awesome too! Who would not want to abolish the IRS?

Huckabee also has proven leadership of a government equivalent to the U.S. government...

Fred Thompson has been out of politics for over 5 years, has no leadership experience and he is a proven sell-out on everything he claims to support...

He had his chance and he blew it...

If we knew then what we know now about the first Bush; we would have elected Ross Perot...

We know Fred Thompson has sold us out; I for one am not for giving him another crack at it...

The canidates with the most integrity are Huckabee, Paul and Hunter...

And only Huckabee has the proven leadership experience needed of the 3...
    amongst other things...

Disappointed in second amendment sell-out Fred Thompson? conservatives are choosing Huckabee...
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/
    Last edited by Bohemian; 10-18-2007 at 07:14 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123