Ted Kennedy

Thread: Ted Kennedy

Ted Kennedy

I was channel surfing last night and came accross Ted Kennedy on the local cable Public Access channel along with "community leaders" and the Boston Police Commissioner.....and guess what he was espousing??? You got it! More GUN CONTROL LAWS! He said, "The time has come we put an end to gang violence and gun violence in the City of Boston. What we need are more gun laws to get guns off the street and out of the hands of gang members." :58: Hey Teddy, What "LAWS" do any gang bangers obey in the first place??? Have another glass of Chivas Ted! Dumbass!!! As soon as I saw / heard the Senator, I said to myself, :i: "I guess it's time for me to go buy another gun!"

Election Season is coming soon.....GET OUT AND VOTE for a gun friendly President and Congress person....it's the only way we can avoid more gun laws from the likes of Teddy K.

Surfcc

The time has come to protect secretaries from drunk senators and their autos. I have said it before and I say it again. All my guns put together have killed less people than this womanizing drunks car.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Another one for a dirt nap.

it is incredible that this A hole is still in office.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

stupid SOB has no idea...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

No but he has lots of money.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    The time has come to protect secretaries from drunk senators and their autos. I have said it before and I say it again. All my guns put together have killed less people than this womanizing drunks car.
    Good one!!:sly:

He does remind me of java the hun in stat wars only fatter.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ58 View Post
    it is incredible that this A hole is still in office.
    Remember that this is Massachussetts. Anyone who supports gun control, abortion on demand, partial birth abortion, McCain-Feingold, and higher taxes is a winner in this godforsaken place; whether or not you're a murderer is irrelevant. Thank god I reside in a free state.
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 04-29-2008 at 08:10 PM.