Amend/Repeal Class III Ban - A Stepping Stone To Total Gun Confiscation - Page 13

View Poll Results: Do you support the amendment/repeal of the 1986 Class III Weapons Ban?

Voters
214. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it is clearly a constitutional infringement and a Inalienable right.

161 75.23%
  • Yes it is clearly a constitutional infringement.

55 25.70%
  • No, only law enforcement and military should have Class III Weapons.

3 1.40%
  • No, only law enforcement and military should have Class III or any kind of Weapons.

1 0.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Amend/Repeal Class III Ban - A Stepping Stone To Total Gun Confiscation

1. "Bohemian" For president! (I'd vote for you) Semper Fi

I've read alot of your posts, and totally agree, there is a total misunderstanding of the system, not only by the general public, but also by the representatives that are supposed to be working for us. I'm doing my part, btw, I noticed someone talking about a petition that is being signed, any where I can find this?

Anyone thought of setting up a website dedicated to this moral objective? it would be a great way to inform people, and gain support for this concept.

Quote Originally Posted by MattNuckolls View Post
    "Bohemian" For president! (I'd vote for you) Semper Fi

I've read alot of your posts, and totally agree, there is a total misunderstanding of the system, not only by the general public, but also by the representatives that are supposed to be working for us. I'm doing my part, btw, I noticed someone talking about a petition that is being signed, any where I can find this?

Anyone thought of setting up a website dedicated to this moral objective? it would be a great way to inform people, and gain support for this concept.
    Related reciprocal links...

NFA Owners Association:
    http://www.nfaoa.org/

The Patrick Henry Forum->See you in court! Thread:
    http://www.righttokeepandbeararms.com/

Anybody Working On Repealing The Hughes Amendment FOPA 1986:
    http://www.nfaoa.org/phpBB2/viewtopi...9eda2b477ec835

There is a link early in this specific thread you are currently viewing for a online petition; for more info and history, including but not limited to Wayne La Pierre and the NRA's BROKEN PROMISE SPECIFIC TO THIS ISSUE; To be frank the online petitions, are only one part of the action needed on this issue; I highly recommend you spend some time reading all the posts in this thread and this one...
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...pen-watch.html

Additionally, I highly recommend you and anybody else whom has a Unabridged View of the Second Amendment and Constitution; personally coordinate with your local and state Firearm Owners groups, firearm owners, gun shops, etc., to put pressure on the National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, Second Amendment Foundation, Jews for the Preservation of firearms ownership and Guns & Ammo Magazine and other firearms related publications to start actively lobbying Congress for the repeal of 18 U.S.C. 922(o) ...
    AKA: Hughes Amendment...

AND to keep the pressure on Alan Gura Esq., TO STOP CONCEDING THAT THERE ARE ANY LIMITATIONS ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT...
    Including but not limited to; machine guns OR any other weapons (Nunchaku's etc...) for that matter are not protected by the Second Amendment or the Constitution...

AND educate every person you know that you simply cannot read anything more into "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...servative.html

REJECT REID 2010

Dump Reid - Change we REALLY can believe in!

http://twitter.com/fireharryreid

The Kick Them All Out Project - Imposing our undeniable will on the government through the power of our votes!

Evict the Congress

Impeach Obama Campaign

Welcome to NOBAMA.com

Nobama. Hell Nobama. The best Anti Obama site on the Internet. Learn the Truth about Obama. Say NO to Obama. HELL NOBAMA.

Fire Congress 2010

NoBama 2012

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Washington State Needs Some Red Blood In November...

Stop the Assault Weapon Ban in Olympia, Wash.

Friday January 29th, 2010

Opinion by NRA

(1 Day Ago) in Society / Guns

As you will recall, NRA-ILA has informed you about Senate Bill 6396, legislation that would bring California-style gun-control to the Northwest and ultimately ban many semi-automatic firearms commonly owned by Washingtonians. SB6396 was heard in the Senate Judiciary Committee but no action was taken.

YOUR CALLS AND EMAILS ARE WORKING! It is important that NRA members keep the pressure on their legislators by respectfully urging them to oppose SB6396.

SB 6396 is more far-reaching than it appears on the surface and will absolutely impact a gigantic swath of Washington firearm owners, including concealed pistol license holders, hunters and competitive pistol shooters. As examples, consider the following restrictions that flow from the provisions of this horrendous piece of gun control legislation:

• Every semiautomatic AND PUMP-ACTION rifle or shotgun that has a detachable magazine and has a pistol grip located rear of the trigger (yes, that is just about all of them) is defined as an “assault weapon” and is banned under SB 6396!
    • If you and your child/children are out in the woods plinking with his or her Ruger 10-22 and there are more than 10 rounds in the magazine, you are a FELON!
    • If you are a Concealed Pistol License holder and your semi-auto self-defense pistol contains more than 10 rounds, you are a FELON!
    • The use of firearms defined as “assault weapons” (see first bullet point) are banned for use in hunting!
    • Competitive shooters will be impacted as any semi-auto pistol that has a detachable magazine and is equipped with a muzzle brake or compensator is defined as an “assault weapon!”
    • If you own a firearm(s) defined as an “assault weapon” on the date this bill becomes law, you can keep it if you are willing to allow your Sheriff to come into your home once every year to ensure you store your firearm(s) appropriately!

Senate Bill 6396 is proof that the gun-ban groups and politicians are not interested in only banning semi-automatic firearms that happen to look like military firearms. This bill shows where they really want to go with their agenda! This gun ban scheme will only punish law-abiding citizens and will do nothing to curb crime or keep criminals from obtaining firearms illegally. This is not only another attack on our Second Amendment rights in Washington State, but an attack on your Fourth Amendment right against unreasonable searches of your home!

Opposing Views: Stop the Assault Weapon Ban in Olympia, Wash.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

5. You'd think that they would eventually give up attempting to violate americans rights. I am truely suprised that the Terminator hasn't repealed the laws in Cali yet... given his history and roles in movies you'd think that would be a precursor. Hell I think that if California wants to ban certain Firearms, then they should also be banned from displaying these weapons in movies. That is the one singular source of most of the bad credit that most american families have when viewing firearms. Damage their source of income, maybe that will change their minds. And if you think about it, those "prop" guns are technically a violation of the NFA, they may not fire bullets, but are still fully automatic weapons by definition.

I beleive that this situation requires someone to force their hand... anyone here rich enough to sue based on second amendment violation? I would if I had the money. Maybe a new group needs to be formed, the NRA certainly doesn't give a damn about anything but their own interests, I have written several letters to them regarding their position on the Hughes Amendment, without a single response. letters to senators and congressmen seem to also be falling on deaf ears.

For all of Arnold's talk about Ronald Reagan being his hero he sure has turned out to be a big disappointment. I'm sure that he gets way too much of his information from his wife and her Kennedy klan. The guy has always supported gun control even though he made a lot of his millions firing guns on screen. He doesn't truly understand liberty, having been raised outside of the U.S. I believe this is also the reason that Barry doesn't understand or respect our American ideals. I also agree with the previous poster that if certain classes of firearms are outlawed for the general public then Hollywood should not be allowed to have them either. But that will never happen. Their "Progressive" buddies in Congress exempt them just like they exempt themselves from public healthcare.

BOTH Ronald Reagan & Arnold Schwarzenegger, AKA: The Guvinator, Ran to the RIGHT & Lead/Led to the LEFT...

Ronald Reagan - Gun Bans, Amnesty and Entitlements, not the uber-conservative he has been made out to be... (Read Post #1 in this thread to get you started on Gun Banning, Amnesty Loving Ronnie...)

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Has signed almost every anti-Second Amendment bill put on his desk, without giving it a Second Thought...
    The Republic of Kalifornia under the Guvinator by its own admissions spends billions of dollars a year on health care & welfare for Illegal Aliens!, while giving out I.O.U.'s to law-abiding, U.S. Citizens & California Residents for State Tax Refunds...

NO WE DO NOT NEED SOMEBODY LIKE RONALD REAGAN AGAIN OR THE GUVINATOR...

No RINO's, No Moderates, No Libtards, No Democraps in 2010...

NoBama 2012

Most Presidents never get elected unless they are on board with the elitist one world government movement. Those that have even a tendency to be a little to the right find out after they are elected that they can not if they wanted to buck their puppet masters that control them. For all the things that Kennedy did that I disagree with I think he did try to some degree to buck the systems and it cost him his life.

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
    Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
    New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. "

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913)

until you understand the fact that both parties to a great degree are controlled from behind the scenes it will be impossible to grasp the evil that we are dealing with.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

9. totally agree with the previous post. thats why we have an electoral college for the president, not popular vote... only elected position that has that.

Bill introduced to ban so-called ‘assault weapons’ in Washington State:

Four anti-gun Democrat lawmakers representing four Seattle-area districts have filed a bill to ban so-called “assault weapons” in Washington State, with definitions based almost entirely on cosmetics rather than on the actual function of the firearm.
    The bill is sponsored by State Senators Adam Kline (37th District), Jeanne Kohl-Welles (36th District), Darlene Fairley (32nd District) and Joe McDermott (34th District). McDermott is the majority assistant floor leader.
    Ironically, the bill was filed on the same day that Chelan County Sheriff Mike Harum was quoted by the Wenatchee World noting that criminals like the man who gunned down four Lakewood police officers on Nov. 29 will not be deterred by gun control laws. He sat on a law enforcement panel appointed by Gov. Christine Gregoire in the aftermath of that shooting to determine if changes in state law might reduce the possibility of another such incident.

Our fear was that if a legislator has a knee-jerk reaction to this whole incident, he might come up with something that we would not be able to work with as a community.”—Chelan County Sheriff Mike Harum
    Harum told the newspaper that the panel feared a “knee-jerk reaction” by some lawmaker, such as an “assault weapon” ban or registration of all firearms in the state.
    Senate Bill 6396 offers a broad definition of an “assault weapon” that includes semiautomatic pistols, rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than ten cartridges in a detachable magazine. Thumbhole and pistol-grip stocks (such as those found on many popular shotguns designed for hunting wild turkeys or big game, and sporting rifles now marketed for varmint and predator hunters) also raise a flag, as do muzzle brakes and compensators, and pump-action rifles or shotguns capable of accepting detachable magazines.
    Typically, there is a specific exemption for law enforcement officers. Gun rights activists have long argued that police officers should never be exempt from laws they are required to enforce.

Harum said he has heard rumors that some legislators want to ban assault weapons and others want to require that all guns be registered.
    "Maurice Clemmons violated many firearms laws before he murdered the officers, so it seems rather dubious to argue additional laws might have prevented this tragedy," Harum said.
    Of course, people may keep the "assault weapons" they already own, but there are certain provisions, including the possibility of being visited by a sheriff's deputy once each year for an inspection, to make sure the firearm is being "safely" stored. Anybody willing to just open the door to an unscheduled, warrantless search by a sheriff's deputy, raise your hand.
    Not all Democrats will support this measure, but there may be concerns in Olympia that such legislation, unilaterally sponsored by ranking Seattle-area Democrats, could have a negative effect during this fall’s election cycle for Democrats in rural districts, where voter unrest is already rising over taxes and spending. While the four sponsors live in liberal Seattle districts where they are considered politically bullet-proof, many of their Democrat caucus colleagues are vulnerable.

(5) In order to continue to possess an assault weapon that was legally possessed on the effective date of this section, the person possessing the assault weapon shall do all of the following:
    (a) Safely and securely store the assault weapon. The sheriff of the county may, no more than once per year, conduct an inspection to ensure compliance with this subsection;
    (b) Possess the assault weapon only on property owned or immediately controlled by the person, or while engaged in the legal use of the assault weapon at a duly licensed firing range, or while traveling to or from either of these locations for the purpose of engaging in the legal use of the assault weapon, provided that the assault weapon is stored unloaded and in a separate locked container during transport. - Senate Bill 6396
    Rural Democrats should be wary of any such legislation, as it only reinforces the image of Democrats as the “Party of Gun Control.”
    If the Democrat-controlled Legislature hikes taxes to make up for a $2.6 billion revenue shortfall that developed under Democrat control in Olympia, a law attacking the gun rights of rural Washingtonians could easily push those voters over the edge and bring occasional voters to the polls in huge numbers, resulting a political sea change in November. Voter frustration has a way of becoming voter fury when lawmakers stick one hand in their wallet and the other hand in their gun cabinet.
    The bill has been referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee, where Kline is chair and Kohl-Welles is a member. Other committee members are
    Mike Carrell
    James Hargrove
    Pam Roach
    Debbie Regala
    Rodney Tom
    Bob McCaslin

Senate contact information for all members of the Washington State Senate.

Legislative Hotline: 1-800-562-6000

Bill introduced to ban so-called ?assault weapons? in Washington State

Tell Congress To Repeal 922(o)

YouTube - Gun Control

REPEAL THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL USC 18 922(o), AKA: The Hughes Amendment...
    The First De Facto Ban Of An Entire Class/Type Of Weapon By The Federal Government In U.S. History...

U.S. School Shootings 1997-2007, 10 Years of Kill for Free & Leave our Kids & Their Teachers Defenseless Zones...
    FOX Facts: Major U.S. School Shootings - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Related USACARRY Threads:

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast