Amend/Repeal Class III Ban - A Stepping Stone To Total Gun Confiscation - Page 7

View Poll Results: Do you support the amendment/repeal of the 1986 Class III Weapons Ban?

Voters
214. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it is clearly a constitutional infringement and a Inalienable right.

    161 75.23%
  • Yes it is clearly a constitutional infringement.

    55 25.70%
  • No, only law enforcement and military should have Class III Weapons.

    3 1.40%
  • No, only law enforcement and military should have Class III or any kind of Weapons.

    1 0.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 161

Thread: Amend/Repeal Class III Ban - A Stepping Stone To Total Gun Confiscation

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; or to raise standing armies, unless necessary for the defense of the United States, or of some one or more of them; or to prevent the people from petitioning, in a peaceable and orderly manner, the federal legislature, for a redress of grievances; or to subject the people to unreasonable searches and seizures of their persons, papers or possessions.
    Samuel Adams
    Ya know you are preaching to the choir, why dont you go register at a few anti gun forums and the Brady Bunch and preach where it might actually do some good.

  2.   
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Ya know you are preaching to the choir, why dont you go register at a few anti gun forums and the Brady Bunch and preach where it might actually do some good.
    If I am preaching to the choir why are you such an obvious messiah kool-aid drinking, anti-second amendment as it was written zealot?

  4. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    993
    Are there such forae? `Cause I'd love to peruse them. I can always use a good laugh, and it's a valuable intelligence tool to be able to know what the enemy is thinking.

    I do, though, kinda wonder why the No votes on this poll were bifurcated. I mean, just having a No vote on this forum is kinda ridiculous, but you want to be fair and give all sides at least a token opportunity to sound off, but why bifurcate it.

    And wait a minute...

    75.56%
    25.56%
    2.22%
    1.11%
    ----------
    104.45%

    Who's the innumerate programmer who wrote this polling software?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    If I am preaching to the choir why are you such an obvious messiah kool-aid drinking, anti-second amendment as it was written zealot?
    Those who can not handle a good debate always result to name calling. because the have nothing else to fall back on. If you actually see who voted for what Im in the 23% of your poll. I agree with you on the facts that it is an infringement, I also am intelligent enough to know that the class III machine gun ban will never be lifted and to me it is a waste of time and effort to fight an unwinnable fight. I rather use my efforts to fight the registration, AWB, etc that will surely arise. I have been told by some elected officials that the letters that they receive that are too far to either side get flagged by their aids and never read.

    I used to go to many Republican fund raisers when I was younger and connected through the insurance business. I was honored to meet John McCain and Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater, when I lived in AZ.

    I consider myself blessed for my past. I take a lot of my stand on how I see politics from these fund raisers and talking with prospective candidates. during a talk from Barry Goldwater at a republican function in Phoenix AZ back in 1984 He said to not waste time an effort on fights you can not win. I will take my cues from proven leaders.

  6. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    ... Barry Goldwater ...said to not waste time an effort on fights you can not win...
    That's exactly the stand of the NRA when Heller was still Parker. Things have changed in the fight for gun rights and 2nd Amendment issues. Now is a good time to push and push hard. Nordyke will be out soon; if the 9th Circuit goes for Incorporation, the rest of the Circuits will almost certainly follow (if they don't, it's time for SCOTUS or the pending decision in the 7th). This is a great time to push for more. Incrementalism took away our gun rights, we can regain them the same way but only if we keep demanding another bit of our rights back until we have them all.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

  7. #66
    "Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people" Tench Coxe

  8. Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    That's exactly the stand of the NRA when Heller was still Parker. Things have changed in the fight for gun rights and 2nd Amendment issues. Now is a good time to push and push hard. Nordyke will be out soon; if the 9th Circuit goes for Incorporation, the rest of the Circuits will almost certainly follow (if they don't, it's time for SCOTUS or the pending decision in the 7th). This is a great time to push for more. Incrementalism took away our gun rights, we can regain them the same way but only if we keep demanding another bit of our rights back until we have them all.
    It is the Supreme court whose decisions tell us which way our RIGHTS are currently viewed. Heller was a 5V4 decision. Obama will be installing at least one if not two new Justices over the next few years. Then things will get scary

  9. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    It is the Supreme court whose decisions tell us which way our RIGHTS are currently viewed. Heller was a 5V4 decision. Obama will be installing at least one if not two new Justices over the next few years. Then things will get scary
    I am not surprised of your support for Barry Goldwater whom sold us out many times such as when he voted for the Brady Bill that Slick-Wille signed into law...
    Or Ronald Reagan whom signed one of the single biggest infringements of the Second Amendment in history, that Barry Goldwater Sr. and the
    other sell-out Republicans at the time voted for... the so-called "The Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986"

    Not only did your hero Barry Goldwater Sr. VOTE FOR INFRINGEMENT OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT - HE CO-SPONSORED IT...

    This infringement negated 7 pre-existing Supreme Court Decisions...

    YOUR HERO is directly responsible for the very infringement that is the subject of this thread!

    “Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.” - Edmund Burke



    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed." (Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823, The Complete Jefferson, p. 322)

    Lets recap your republican heroes:
    Ronald Reagan - Sold Out The Second Amendment
    Barry Goldwater - Sold out the Second Amendment
    John McCain - Sold out the Second Amendment

  10. #69

    Firearm Salesman of The Year


  11. #70
    Thursday April 16th, 2009


    CBSs Rodriguez Urges Assault Weapons Ban to DHS Chief Janet Napolitano:


    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-dr...-ban-dhs-chief

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast