Amend/Repeal Class III Ban - A Stepping Stone To Total Gun Confiscation - Page 9

View Poll Results: Do you support the amendment/repeal of the 1986 Class III Weapons Ban?

Voters
214. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it is clearly a constitutional infringement and a Inalienable right.

161 75.23%
  • Yes it is clearly a constitutional infringement.

55 25.70%
  • No, only law enforcement and military should have Class III Weapons.

3 1.40%
  • No, only law enforcement and military should have Class III or any kind of Weapons.

1 0.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Amend/Repeal Class III Ban - A Stepping Stone To Total Gun Confiscation

I voted "Yes it is clearly a constitutional infringement and a Inalienable right."

I really don't want a full auto for myself at this time but I don't want a federal law that tells me I can have it...It is my choice.

Now as for full autos being used in crimes....I don't know it could happen again but I think the coast of full auto's would keep them out of the hands of criminals...I know criminals just steal what they want but if that is they case then why haven't we sen full auto's being use.....

Ask Your Senator To Endorse, S.941 with Additional Amendment(s).

April 30th, 2009:
    S.941 (111th Congress 2009)
    S. 941: A bill to reform the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, modernize firearm laws... (GovTrack.us)

I urge you to immediately contact your U.S. Senators (AND the NRA, GOA, SAF, JPFO) asking them to support S.941, with additional enhancements such as the repeal of the Unconstitutional, and Egregious Second Amendment Infringement known as The “Hughes Amendment to the FOPA 1986”
    Which Bans certain Types and Classes of Firearms from Ownership by Law-Abiding U.S. Citizens.

Details of which can be found throughout this thread...

http://senate.gov/general/contact_in...nators_cfm.cfm

http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/officials/

http://saf.org/default.asp?p=contact

http://gunowners.org/contact/contact...of-america.htm

https://secure.nraila.org/Contact.aspx

http://jpfo.org/

And it would not hurt to start writing the major firearms magazines, asking them to start publishing more things such as opposition to the FOPA 1986 (Especially the Hughes Amendment), The GCA 1968, The NFA 1934 and the NICS Improvement Act of 2007. And educating the public on the constitutional, legitimate ownership and purposes of all types, classes etc of firearms, bar none...

I have seen too many supposably pro-second amendment firearms magazines endorsing the so-called legitimate banning of anytype of firearm... and then get outraged when they start talking about banning anything that fires more then one bullet without reloading, or any shotgun larger then .410, or any rifle, handgun etc., that fires larger then a .45 caliber projecticle...

http://gunsandammomag.com/

AND TO REITERATE:
    Following the unconstitutional 1986 Class III weapons ban... (AKA: Hughes Amendment to FOPA 1986) [FIREARM OWNERS PROTECTION ACT - WHAT A FRICKING OXYMORON]
    Wayne LaPierre stated, "Repealing the machine gun amendment...will be
    a high priority," and promised the NRA's members that the organization
    would "actively work toward the repeal of the recent machine gun ban
    and will take all necessary steps to educate the public on the
    sporting uses and legal ownership of automatic firearms."

I see no continuing efforts by Wayne and or the NRA challenging the
    constitutionality or otherwise legality of this amendment...

Moreover, applicable public education aforesaid...

I ask that Wayne keep his word...

Further, your support thereof..

People there is no NRA, GOA, SAF without us!
    IF those that say they represent us are clearly not, we need to remind them where the money is coming from and that we will not accept ANY INFRINGEMENT OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT WHATSOEVER PERIOD!

We need to rattle the cage of Wayne LaPierre and the NRA immediately and get them back on track!

Did You Know The United Nations is urging member nations to hold public "destruction events" where confiscated and other collected firearms can be destroyed ceremoniously...
    6/01 United Nations Attack On Gun(s)

Should the BATFE be abolished? JPFO says "YES", abolish the BATFE - The NRA says "NO"

Vote in the Poll, and see who is really standing up for the Second Amendment as written...
    Abolish BATFE??

Read the letter for your self...
    http://www.jpfo.org/pdf/nraletter.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by ishi View Post
    I'm not saying that what you're proposing is a bad idea! But honestly, both the correct way and the only realistic way the NFA ban will be overturned is by a Supreme Court decision stating that it's unconstitutional. Amending unconstitutional laws is a shady business, because to some extent it lends them credibility.

We need to vote in a president who will nominate Supreme Court justices who will rule to uphold the constitution against all usurpers and overturn the NFA. That's Ron Paul. Thompson will fail to do this, he's too compromised.
    One acronym: ACORN.

I don't see it happening.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

MONTANA, TEXAS, ALASKA, UTAH AND "THE PATRICK HENRY CAUCUS"

AND THE RESTORATION OF THE JEFFERSON UNABRIDGED SECOND AMENDMENT ...

YouTube - Glenn Beck - States Test the 10th Amendment [1 of 2] - May 7, 2009

YouTube - Glenn Beck - States Test the 10th Amendment [2 of 2] - May 7, 2009

What if you wanted to orchestrate the complete destruction of the most influential political, cultural, economic, and legal structure that had been erected in the entire history of human civilization? How would you go about doing it?

Realizing that you are setting out upon something akin to warfare, you would study your various options. Three options present themselves immediately:

Option #1: Direct attack. A ruthless armed “shock and awe” or “blitzkrieg” application of merciless force. In short, open and declared all-out war. The goal is to instill utter horror and terror, and an uncontrollable urge towards unconditional surrender, in the minds and hearts of your target’s population.

Option #2: The “brushfire” approach. Ambushes, sniping, hit-and-run penetrations of the target’s flanks. Call this the “guerilla” technique. Shots are fired, people die. But the goal is to instill in the minds and hearts of the target’s population a fermenting malaise, a sense of queasy insecurity. You seek to inject fear and trepidation, but not debilitating horror, as one would seek to apply in Option #1. Your goal is conditional surrender. You leave a few scraps on the table of the conquered, knowing that, in time, you’ll have them all exactly where you want them.

Option #3: “Without A Shot Being Fired”. Or, more specifically: Psychological warfare. The victims don’t even realize they’ve been defeated (at least until after it is far too late). Your victory has happened so gradually that you’ve never even had to mention the idea of surrender. It’s just happened... Continued ...

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - The Big One:
    The Big One

Friday May 15th, 2009

U.S. gun owners wary of Obama at NRA convention

Thousands of U.S. gun owners gathering in Phoenix for the National Rifle Association's convention have one target firmly in their sights: any attempt to curb gun rights by the new guys in Washington...

U.S. gun owners wary of Obama at NRA convention | Reuters

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    What if you wanted to orchestrate the complete destruction of the most influential political, cultural, economic, and legal structure that had been erected in the entire history of human civilization? How would you go about doing it?

Realizing that you are setting out upon something akin to warfare, you would study your various options. Three options present themselves immediately:

Option #1: Direct attack. A ruthless armed “shock and awe” or “blitzkrieg” application of merciless force. In short, open and declared all-out war. The goal is to instill utter horror and terror, and an uncontrollable urge towards unconditional surrender, in the minds and hearts of your target’s population.

Option #2: The “brushfire” approach. Ambushes, sniping, hit-and-run penetrations of the target’s flanks. Call this the “guerilla” technique. Shots are fired, people die. But the goal is to instill in the minds and hearts of the target’s population a fermenting malaise, a sense of queasy insecurity. You seek to inject fear and trepidation, but not debilitating horror, as one would seek to apply in Option #1. Your goal is conditional surrender. You leave a few scraps on the table of the conquered, knowing that, in time, you’ll have them all exactly where you want them.

Option #3: “Without A Shot Being Fired”. Or, more specifically: Psychological warfare. The victims don’t even realize they’ve been defeated (at least until after it is far too late). Your victory has happened so gradually that you’ve never even had to mention the idea of surrender. It’s just happened... Continued ...

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - The Big One:
    The Big One
    We've been heading down the path of option #3 since, oh about, Teddy Roosevelt. Sad thing is, it's from within.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast