NJCSD Predicts Supreme Court Will Acknowledge 2nd Amendment as Individual Right - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NJCSD Predicts Supreme Court Will Acknowledge 2nd Amendment as Individual Right

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    I believe it was Abraham Lincoln that once said,"When the people of this nation grow weary of its government they shall exercise their Constitutional right to amend it,or their revolutionary right to dismember and overthrow it."
    Note,those are Abraham Lincoln's words,not mine,I am NOT going to start a revolution.
    Anyway,I also hope the SCOTUS sides with the people and common sense and declares it an individual right.Though i will not give up my guns either way.

If Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington, or Andrew Jackson were alive today they would have already been raided by the BATF or Interpole, ICE etc and placed in prison. Many citizens today don't even know the difference between a patriot and a traitor. I give you 70,000 people showing up to here Obama as an example.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

That's good news and I hope they are right. I also hope that it's not a left/right split b/c that will just make the debate rage further.
    "A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Benjamin Franklin
    (1706 - 1790)

4. Common sense. Would not everybody have it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12