Impossible!!

Thread: Impossible!!

Impossible!!

How can this BE...??

Police shootout erupts in Chelsea
    LONDON (Reuters) - Armed police returned fire after they were shot at in an upmarket west London suburb late on Tuesday, Scotland Yard said.

The shooting, in Markham Square, Chelsea, just off the suburb's popular shopping street, Kings Road, took place just before 5 p.m., a spokeswoman said.

Armed police, she said, were forced to return fire after they were shot at. It is unclear how many gunmen were involved.
    Aren't guns actually FORBIDDEN in the UK?!? It must be the safest place on Earth!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Well so much for disarming the citizens making it safer.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Attention: If you own any guns in the UK, you are gonna be in ALOT of trouble

...There, that oughta do it...oh wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

You mean that some BG's didn't turn in all their firearms?
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I am sure this story could not be true. It is impossible to believe that a criminal could have a gun in a place where they are illegal.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding. The BG probably just was not aware that it was illegal for him to own the firearm. As soon as they find all the gunmen and inform them of the law I'm sure they will be more then happy to turn in all their guns. They are just a bunch of good kids turning there lives around and just wasn't aware of the law.

Ya..... that must be it! :rolleyesb:
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I agree.. I mean after all.. it is the law. and everyone follows the law, especially the one's with criminal minds. they are the best at it in fact.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Poor little lost perps.Yes there must be an answer to societys problems.

I will give it to the UK (and many other states like them) that, by the numbers, they actually run lower in terms of absolute murders. That's just because the average person finds it harder to actually kill someone with a knife or a shoe than with a gun. However, the UK and others like them can enforce those kinds of laws, because they exercise a kind of oppression on their people.

My view is that the benefit, or lack of, is really immaterial. It's our inalienable right, and even if violence ceased to exist in the world, it would continue to be our right to carry firearms, because it's our right to do it. We shouldn't have to produce a good justification. Our right to bear arms should be justifiable on no reason better than the mere fact that they exist - the same as our right to speak freely rests on the fact that we have the ability to speak.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics