Clinton Attacks Obama on guns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clinton Attacks Obama on guns

Cool Clinton Attacks Obama on guns

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...gun_gaffe.html
    HK4U and BPLV; This time I checked it out!
    http://www2.nysun.com/article/75796
    Good stuff but don't be lulled into complacency. She wants our guns gone too.
    Last edited by festus; 05-06-2008 at 07:30 PM. Reason: content
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I wonder if that rifle has a "semi-auto" mode like we would see in many movies.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

CLINTON MAILER ATTACKS OBAMA ON GUNS IN INDIANA?

Her attacking him on guns is kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. (no pun intended**
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. They are both so far from reality it is not even funny, what is worst there is a lot of the voters out there that are buying this crap. :confused22:
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Clinton is a stong supporter for gun restrictons. I tried to purchase some ammo (cant remember what size, but they kinda remind me of baby carrots) 2 years ago from a store and they told me, NO! You cant do that to me! You cant deny me the chance to but bullets! Its my stinkin right! Anyway, I now know a site that I do all my online purchasing through, with a corporate discount i might add.

Viva La Revolution

She must have changed her mind about guns after that sniper attack!:rolleyesb:
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

9. Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    She must have changed her mind about guns after that sniper attack!:rolleyesb:
    LOL But in her defence she did visit that country once, right? It could happen maybe. Or maybe she just stayed at a Holliday Inn express that night?:rolleyesb:
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

i don't like any

of the front runners.. ron paul is still in the race...... sort of. maybe i should jus join these guys...:bandit:

11. To bad it was not attacked with gun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast