If the assault weapon ban returned, what would you buy?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If the assault weapon ban returned, what would you buy?

Question If the assault weapon ban returned, what would you buy?

If the assault weapons ban was on the verge of being reinstated, as H.R. 1022 proposes, what items would you purchase?

Obviously, if a person wants one of the firearms specifically banned, they would buy one before it goes into effect.

I love AR15's, so if I purchased some stripped lowers, telescoping stocks and lots of extra mags, would I be able to buy the rest of the stuff needed to build full rifles post ban?

Any other suggestions for things to stock up on?

Don't know. Money is limitied. If I could afford it i would like to have a Sig rifle. From what I have read it has some of the best features/qualities of the Ar15 and the AK. I would also like to have a Springfield SOCOM.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

hmmm... at least one of everything..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    If the assault weapons ban was on the verge of being reinstated, as H.R. 1022 proposes, what items would you purchase?

Any other suggestions for things to stock up on?
    I know I can't afford it, but my pickup is paid for and I could finance it for enough to buy this:

http://www.barrettrifles.com/rifle_82.aspx

I'd hate to have a car payment again though...BUT, I'd truly love to have one of these.

Any links to cheap ammo? No...? I didn't think so.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I always wanted a Dragunov. That would be the kick in the pants to go get one, I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I would love to have one of the Sigs, but I think an AK47 would be a more realistic budget.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

I actually rethinked that one. I would deffinetly go with a Sig 556.
    My AR15 mags would work for two rifles then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Talking Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I actually rethinked that one. I would deffinetly go with a Sig 556.
    My AR15 mags would work for two rifles then.

[I]I like your choice Cooter. Pick one up one for me too.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If funds allowed, I'd go for a Sig 556 and a good, milled reciever AK.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

11. Ammo Ammo Ammo and more ammo.When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast