And to Complicate Matters...

Thread: And to Complicate Matters...

And to Complicate Matters...

Bob Barr throws his hat in the ring as a Libertarian!

http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCan...29696120080512
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

You know,there is only one reason I wouldn't vote for this guy.It would take votes away from McCain.Now,wait a minute,hear me out.I don't think he can win because a. it's too late in the game and b.the two main parties are too powerful and popular and one of them always wins.So a vote taken away from McCain is a vote that hitlery or osama doesn't have to counter.Honestly,I don't like either of the three.To tell the truth,I would love to see politican parties abolished.But that won't happen and it will be either a democrap or a repubican in the white house.And I would prefer a repubican.

Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

I agree with Brainchild. I think the Divided States of America could just make it through 4 years with McCain but would have NO chance with the other 2. If one of those are elected, start stocking up on ammo. :Smilie Funny::

I allready started stocking up. I don't think a McCain administration would be much different than a Bush administration.
    We need someone in the white house that values the constitution. At least Bob Barr, or Ron Paul will defend the bill of rights, not try to destroy them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.