I figured it out

Thread: I figured it out

I figured it out

I finally figured out the connection between gun control,abortion,and the death penalty and how it figures into the liberal politician agenda.
    I was confused for a while,,but it hass become clear to me.If they institute widespread gun control,we have nothing to defend ourselves with against criminals,wild animals,and the guvment.That means that more people will be killed and those who don't will be more frightened and look to the aforementionaed guvment for protection.More homocides mean a smaller population.Killing unborn babies means a smaller population.A small,unarmed population is easier to control,and eliminate,if need be.It all makes sense now.Oh yeah,I also figured out how these libs can push policies that seem to lead the population astray and out of the chosen path,putting their souls in danger:it would seem to me that these lib politicians have no soul.
    Wow,it all makes sense now.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Unhappy No soul

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    I finally figured out the connection between gun control,abortion,and the death penalty and how it figures into the liberal politician agenda.
    I was confused for a while,,but it hass become clear to me.If they institute widespread gun control,we have nothing to defend ourselves with against criminals,wild animals,and the guvment.That means that more people will be killed and those who don't will be more frightened and look to the aforementionaed guvment for protection.More homocides mean a smaller population.Killing unborn babies means a smaller population.A small,unarmed population is easier to control,and eliminate,if need be.It all makes sense now.Oh yeah,I also figured out how these libs can push policies that seem to lead the population astray and out of the chosen path,putting their souls in danger:it would seem to me that these lib politicians have no soul.
    Wow,it all makes sense now.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1 Timothy 4:1
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Makes sense to me.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Good thinking Brainchild.

One thing I must mention: People see liberals doing bad things, so they vote republican. And likewise, when we have a retarded republican president, they vote democrat next election. It is important to keep in mind, the two party system is a sham. Both sides are full of corrupt bastards, and they put this false illusion of good vs evil, conservative vs liberal, democrat vs republican. Both sides are evil. And this country is so into that concept, that we can't even see there are other candidates that are outside of these parties.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Eph 6:12
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

How true but one side still is PRO-LIFE and that means it is not as evil. The road to hell is pave with good intentions.

I agree with you,Cooter (heh heh ...cooter).As I said,I think there should be NO parties.Just candidates.Then you don't have party agendas.
    +1 on the por life thing,KWO51.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

The part I hate is the liberals always gave us raises. The Gop helped big business. I'm blue collor and all my family close and far .No money to speak of so the money was nise. If the gop stopped being pro life I would jump ship.
    Last edited by kwo51; 05-20-2008 at 01:25 PM. Reason: spelling